The Samsung CLX-3170 is a color laser printer that is ideal for small businesses and home offices. It offers high-quality printing, copying, and scanning, and is easy to set up and use. The Samsung CLX-3170 Driver is available for free download from the Samsung website.
Samsung CLX-3170 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung CLX-3170 Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Samsung CLX-3170 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in zip format, extract it to a folder.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the setup file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
Samsung CLX-3170 Details:
The CLX-3170 is a color multifunction printer from Samsung. It has print, scan and copy capabilities. It can print at resolutions up to 2400 x 600 dpi and has a print speed of up to 18 ppm in black and white and 4 ppm in color. It has a flatbed scanner with a resolution of up to 4800 x 4800 dpi. The CLX-3170 also has a copy function with a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi and a speed of up to 18 cpm in black and white and 4 cpm in color. It has a duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages per month.
Suggestions for How to Use Samsung CLX-3170:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the printer in the list of devices in the Samsung CLX-3170 Driver.
- Select the printing options that you want to use.
- Click the Print button to print your document.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the Samsung CLX-3170 Driver available for free?
Yes, the Samsung CLX-3170 Driver is available for free. You can download it from the Samsung website or from a third-party website.
How do I install the Samsung CLX-3170 Driver?
To install the Samsung CLX-3170 Driver, first download it from the Samsung website or from a third-party website. Once it has been downloaded, double-click on the file to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
What are the system requirements for the Samsung CLX-3170 Driver?
The system requirements for the Samsung CLX-3170 Driver are as follows: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit), 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 100 MB free hard disk space, and a USB port.
Can I use the Samsung CLX-3170 Driver with Windows 10?
Yes, the Samsung CLX-3170 Driver is compatible with Windows 10.