If you are looking for a Samsung CLX-2160 Driver, you can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
Samsung CLX-2160 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How Can You Install Samsung CLX-2160 Driver on Your PC:
First, you need to open the “Samsung CLX-2160 Driver” file that you downloaded from our website.
Next, you need to extract the files from the “Samsung CLX-2160 Driver” file.
After that, you need to open the extracted files.
Finally, you need to follow the instructions given in the extracted files.
Samsung CLX-2160 Specifications:
The Samsung CLX-2160 is a color laser printer with a compact design that is ideal for small offices. It has a print speed of up to 16ppm in black and 4ppm in color, and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer also has a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages.
The CLX-2160 has a 250-sheet paper capacity, and it supports a variety of media types, including envelopes, labels, and cardstock. It has a USB 2.0 interface for connecting to a computer, and it is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
The printer comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your Samsung CLX-2160:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the printer from the list of devices in the Samsung CLX-2160 Driver.
- Select the print quality and paper size that you want to use.
- Click on the “Print” button to start printing.
1. What is the Samsung CLX-2160 Driver?
The Samsung CLX-2160 Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your Samsung CLX-2160 printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to function properly.
2. Why do I need the Samsung CLX-2160 Driver?
The Samsung CLX-2160 Driver is essential because it provides the communication link between your computer and your printer. Without the driver, your computer would not be able to send print jobs to your printer.
3. How do I install the Samsung CLX-2160 Driver?
The Samsung CLX-2160 Driver is included on the installation disc that came with your printer. To install the driver, simply insert the disc into your computer’s CD or DVD drive and follow the on-screen instructions.
4. How do I know if I need to update my Samsung CLX-2160 Driver?
If you are experiencing problems printing, it is a good idea to check for an updated driver. You can do this by visiting Samsung’s website and checking the “Support” section for your printer model.
5. Where can I download the Samsung CLX-2160 Driver?
The Samsung CLX-2160 Driver is available for download on Samsung‘s website.