If you are looking for a Samsung CLP-775ND driver, you can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system. This printer is a color laser printer that is designed for small to medium sized businesses. It has a print speed of up to 28 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 9600 x 600 dpi.
Samsung CLP-775ND Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung CLP-775ND Driver on Your PC:
- First, make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
- Next, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Now, you should be able to use your Samsung CLP-775ND printer.
The Samsung CLP-775ND is a color laser printer that offers high-quality printing, scanning, and copying features. It has a maximum print resolution of up to 9600 x 600 dpi, which produces sharp and detailed images. The printer also has a duplex printing feature, which allows you to print on both sides of the paper.
The scanner has a resolution of up to 4800 x 600 dpi, which produces high-quality scans. The copier has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, which produces clear and sharp copies. The printer also has a fax function, which allows you to send and receive faxes.
A Few Pointers on How to Use Samsung CLP-775ND:
- Download the Samsung CLP-775ND Driver from the Samsung website.
- Install the driver on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Select the printer in the list of devices in the Samsung CLP-775ND Driver.
- Click on the “Print” button to print your documents.
1. How do I install the Samsung CLP-775ND Driver?
To install the Samsung CLP-775ND Driver, simply double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. How do I uninstall the Samsung CLP-775ND Driver?
To uninstall the Samsung CLP-775ND Driver, go to the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs”. From there, find the Samsung CLP-775ND Driver in the list of installed programs and click “Uninstall”.
3. What are the system requirements for the Samsung CLP-775ND Driver?
The Samsung CLP-775ND Driver is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and 8.
4. Where can I get the latest version of the Samsung CLP-775ND Driver?
The latest version of the Samsung CLP-775ND Driver can be downloaded from the Samsung website.