The Samsung CLP-680 is a color laser printer that offers high quality printing and a variety of features. The driver for this printer is available for download from the Samsung website.
Samsung CLP-680 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Samsung CLP-680 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to install the software. Click “Yes” to continue.
- The installation process will begin and may take a few minutes to complete.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Finish” to close the window.
- You should now be able to use your Samsung CLP-680 printer.
Samsung CLP-680 Specifications:
The Samsung CLP-680 is a color laser printer that is designed for use in small to medium sized office environments. It has a print speed of up to 19 pages per minute for black and white documents and up to 4 pages per minute for color documents. The printer has a standard paper capacity of up to 250 sheets of paper. It also has a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages.
The CLP-680 has a maximum print resolution of up to 9600 x 600 dpi. It also has a variety of connectivity options including USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi. The printer is compatible with a variety of operating systems including Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Effective Hacks on How to Utilize Samsung CLP-680:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver installed on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the printer in the list of devices and click on the “Properties” button.
- Select the “Driver” tab and click on the “Update Driver” button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Q: What is the Samsung CLP-680 Driver?
A: The Samsung CLP-680 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Samsung CLP-680 printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to function properly. Without the driver, your printer will not be able to print or perform other functions.
Q: Where can I download the Samsung CLP-680 Driver?
A: You can download the Samsung CLP-680 Driver from the Samsung website. Simply visit www.samsung.com, select your printer model, and then click on the “Downloads” tab. From there, you will be able to select the driver that you need.
Q: How do I install the Samsung CLP-680 Driver?
A: Installation of the Samsung CLP-680 Driver is simple and straightforward. First, download the driver from the Samsung website. Next, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. Finally, restart your computer to ensure that the changes take effect.
Q: I am having difficulty installing the Samsung CLP-680 Driver. What should I do?
A: If you are having difficulty installing the Samsung CLP-680 Driver, please contact Samsung customer support for assistance.