Samsung CLP-650 Driver is a program that helps your computer to communicate with your Samsung CLP-650 printer. Without the driver, the printer will not be able to work properly. You can get the driver using the download links below.
Samsung CLP-650 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung CLP-650 Driver on Your PC:
- After the “Samsung CLP-650 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in a .zip format, extract the file to a location on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Samsung CLP-650 Driver on your computer.
The CLP-650 is a color laser printer with a print speed of up to 18ppm in both color and black & white. It has a print resolution of up to 9600 x 600 dpi and comes with a 250-sheet capacity paper tray. It also has a USB 2.0 port and an Ethernet port for connectivity.
The printer has a duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages per month and comes with a one-year limited warranty. It measures 16.5 x 14.5 x 11.5 inches and weighs 35.4 pounds.
The Samsung CLP-650 is a great choice for small businesses or home offices that need a fast, reliable color laser printer. It has a variety of connectivity options and a high monthly duty cycle, making it a great choice for busy offices.
Suggestions for How to Use Samsung CLP-650:
- Download and install the Samsung CLP-650 Driver from the Samsung website.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the printer in the list of devices in the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Select the appropriate printer driver from the list of drivers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Q: How do I install the Samsung CLP-650 driver on my computer?
A: To install the Samsung CLP-650 driver on your computer, you will need to first download the driver from the Samsung website. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Q: I am having trouble installing the Samsung CLP-650 driver on my computer. What can I do?
A: If you are having trouble installing the Samsung CLP-650 driver on your computer, it is recommended that you contact Samsung customer support for assistance.
Q: Where can I download the Samsung CLP-650 driver?
A: The Samsung CLP-650 driver can be downloaded from the Samsung website.