The Samsung CLP-500 is a color laser printer that offers high quality printing and is very easy to use. The driver for this printer is available for free on this page.
Samsung CLP-500 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to Install Samsung CLP-500 Driver:
- After downloading the “Samsung CLP-500 Driver” from our website, unzip the file.
- Open the unzipped folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- The “Samsung CLP-500 Driver” installation will start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the “Samsung CLP-500” printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The “Samsung CLP-500 Driver” is now installed and ready to use.
The Samsung CLP-500 is a color laser printer that was released in 2005. It has a print speed of up to 17 pages per minute in black and white, and up to 4 pages per minute in color. The CLP-500 has a resolution of up to 1200×1200 dpi in black and white, and up to 600×600 dpi in color. It has a memory of 64 MB, and a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages. The CLP-500 uses a USB interface, and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Suggestions for How to Use Samsung CLP-500:
- Download and install the Samsung CLP-500 Driver from the Samsung website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer driver software and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the type of document you wish to print and choose the print settings.
- Click the Print button to send the document to the printer.
1. Where can I find the Samsung CLP-500 Driver?
The Samsung CLP-500 Driver can be found on the Samsung website.
2. How do I install the Samsung CLP-500 Driver?
First, download the Samsung CLP-500 Driver from the Samsung website. Next, unzip the file and run the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
3. How do I uninstall the Samsung CLP-500 Driver?
From the Windows Control Panel, select “Add or Remove Programs”. Locate and select the Samsung CLP-500 Driver from the list of installed programs. Click “Remove” to uninstall the driver.