Samsung CLP-320 Driver is a driver for the Samsung CLP-320 printer. This driver is for use with Windows 10, 8, 7, and Vista.
Samsung CLP-320 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
|Supported OS: Debian os, Fedora os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Ubuntu os, Open SUSE|
|Printer Driver for Linux||14.73 MB|
Step by Step Guide on How to Install Samsung CLP-320 Driver on Your PC:
- Once the “Samsung CLP-320 Driver” download from our website is completed, unzip the file.
- There will be a “setup.exe” file inside the unzipped folder.
- Run the “setup.exe” file.
- A installation wizard will pop up, follow the instruction and wait until the installation is completed.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Now you can use your Samsung CLP-320 printer.
Samsung CLP-320 Details:
The Samsung CLP-320 is a color laser printer that was released in 2009. It has a print speed of up to 17 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white documents and up to 4 ppm for color documents. It has a resolution of up to 2400×600 dpi for black-and-white prints and up to 600×600 dpi for color prints. The CLP-320 uses a USB 2.0 interface and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. The printer has a noise level of up to 50 dB.
The CLP-320 has a compact design and weighs only 22.9 pounds. It has a standard input capacity of up to 250 sheets of paper and a monthly duty cycle of up to 15,000 pages. The printer has a one-year limited warranty.
Hacks on How to Use Samsung CLP-320:
- Always make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your Samsung CLP-320 printer. You can find the latest driver on the Samsung website.
- When printing, always use the highest quality setting for the best results.
- If you are having trouble printing, make sure that the printer is properly connected to your computer and that all the cables are securely in place.
- If you are still having trouble printing, try restarting your computer and printer.
1. What is the Samsung CLP-320 Driver?
The Samsung CLP-320 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your Samsung CLP-320 printer. Without the driver, your printer will not be able to function properly.
2. How do I install the Samsung CLP-320 Driver?
The installation process for the Samsung CLP-320 Driver is fairly simple. First, you will need to download the driver from the Samsung website. Once the driver has been downloaded, you will need to double-click on the file to begin the installation process. Once the installation process has begun, you will be prompted to follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Will I need to restart my computer after the installation?
Yes, it is necessary to restart your computer after the installation process is complete. This will ensure that the changes made by the driver are properly applied.
4. What are the system requirements for the Samsung CLP-320 Driver?
5. I am having trouble installing the driver. What should I do?
If you are having trouble installing the Samsung CLP-320 Driver, you may want to try downloading and installing the driver in compatibility mode. To do this, right-click on the driver file and select the “Compatibility” tab. Then, select the “Run this program in compatibility mode for” option and select the operating system that you are using.