The HP Smart Tank Plus 555 Driver is a printer driver that you can download using the download button below. This driver is for the HP Smart Tank Plus 555 printer. This printer is a color inkjet printer. This printer has a print speed of up to 18 pages per minute. This printer has a maximum resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. This printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology.
HP Smart Tank Plus 555 Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install HP Smart Tank Plus 555 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP Smart Tank Plus 555 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and run the “setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the HP Smart Tank Plus 555 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
HP Smart Tank Plus 555 Details:
The HP Smart Tank Plus 555 is an all-in-one printer that is designed for home and small office use. It has a print speed of up to 18 pages per minute and can print on a variety of paper sizes, including A4, A5, and A6. The printer has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can connect to a computer via USB or Wi-Fi. It also has a 2.7-inch color touchscreen for easy operation.
The HP Smart Tank Plus 555 comes with two black ink cartridges and one color ink cartridge. It has a monthly duty cycle of up to 1,000 pages and a recommended monthly print volume of up to 150 pages. The printer comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use HP Smart Tank Plus 555:
- Download and install the HP Smart Tank Plus 555 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP Smart Tank Plus 555 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the HP Smart Tank Plus 555 Driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the printer.
- Once the printer is set up, you can begin printing documents and photos.
- To get the best print quality, make sure to use HP paper and ink cartridges.
- If you have any problems with the printer, contact HP customer support for assistance.
How do I install HP Smart tank plus 555?
- Unpack the printer from its box and remove all packaging materials.
- Find a suitable location for the printer, taking into consideration the necessary power outlet and ventilation requirements.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into a surge protector or wall outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. The printer will go through a start-up cycle.
- Wait for the printer to finish its start-up cycle before proceeding.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the printer. Make sure to insert the cartridges in the correct order and orientation.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Load paper into the printer’s paper tray.
- Press the power button to turn off the printer.
- Unpack your computer.
- Connect the computer to the printer using a USB cable.
- Turn on the computer and the printer.
- Install the printer drivers and software from the included CD or download them from the HP website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I set up my HP Smart tank plus?
- To set up your HP Smart tank plus, first unpack the printer and remove all packing materials.
- Next, locate the power cord and plug it into an outlet. Then, press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Once the printer is on, open the HP Smart app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- Finally, select the type of paper you want to use and load it into the printer.
How do I install HP Smart drivers?
- Once the app has been installed, launch it and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your printer.
- Once your printer is set up, you should be able to print, scan, and copy without issue.
How do I install HP Smart tank 500 laptop?
- Remove the battery cover and unscrew the two screws holding the battery in place.
- Lift the battery out of the laptop and set it aside.
- Find the screw on the bottom of the laptop that holds the hard drive in place. Remove this screw and the hard drive will come out.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the laptop and screw the hard drive back in place.
- Replace the battery and screw it in place.
- Put the cover back on the laptop.
How do I reset my HP Smart tank plus 555?
- HP Smart tank plus 555 can be reset in a number of ways. One way is to press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds. This will reset the printer and all its settings. Another way is to unplug the printer from the power outlet and then plug it back in. This will also reset the printer.
- If you want to reset the printer to its factory settings, you can do this by going into the printer’s menu and selecting the ‘Reset to Factory Settings’ option. This will erase all your custom settings and return the printer to its default settings.
- You can also reset the printer by using the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool. This tool is available for free from the HP website. Once you have downloaded and installed the tool, simply run it and select the ‘Reset’ option.
- If you are still having problems resetting the printer, you can contact HP customer support for assistance.
How do I connect my HP printer to my computer?
- Check if your HP printer and computer are compatible. Make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Click Start, and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer.
- Once the connection is successful, you can start printing from your computer.
How do I connect my HP wireless printer to my computer?
- Start by turning on your HP wireless printer.
- Next, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor application on your computer.
- Within the HP Print and Scan Doctor application, click on the “Network” tab.
- Now, click on the “Fix Printing” button.
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor will now search for your HP wireless printer. Once it has been found, select it from the list and click on the “Next” button.
How do I get my printer to connect wirelessly?
If you are having trouble connecting wirelessly, you may need to enter the printer’s IP address or SSID (network name) into your computer’s settings. Consult your printer’s manual for more specific instructions.
How do I manually install HP printer drivers?
Before you begin, you will need a USB cable and the driver installation CD that came with your printer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Insert the driver installation CD into your computer.
- Follow the prompts on the CD to install the printer drivers.
- Once the installation is complete, you will need to restart your computer.
- After your computer has restarted, you will be able to use your printer.
How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
If you don’t have the CD that came with your HP printer, you can still install it without it. All you need is the model number of your printer.
To install your HP printer without the CD, you’ll first need to download the driver for your printer. You can do this by going to HP‘s website and searching for your printer model. Once you’ve found the driver, download it and save it to your computer.
Once the driver is downloaded, open it and follow the instructions to install your printer. When the installation is complete, you should be able to print from your computer to your HP printer.
Can I install HP printer without HP Smart App?
Yes, you can install an HP printer without HP Smart App, but you will need to have the printer’s software installed on your computer. Once you have the software, you can connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
Why does my HP printer say driver is unavailable?
There are a few reasons your HP printer might say that the driver is unavailable. One reason could be that the printer is not connected to the computer correctly. Make sure the printer is plugged into the correct port on the computer and that all the cables are secure. Another reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Check to make sure the printer is plugged into an outlet and that the power switch is turned on.
If the printer is still not working, you may need to uninstall and then reinstall the printer driver. To do this, go to the Start menu and search for Devices and Printers. In the Devices and Printers window, find your HP printer and right-click on it. Select Remove device from the drop-down menu. Once the printer is removed, restart your computer. Go back to the Devices and Printers window and click on Add a printer. This will start the wizard to install your printer. Follow the prompts and select your HP printer from the list. The wizard will then install the driver for your printer.
How do I install a printer driver?
Installing a printer driver is a simple process that can be completed in just a few minutes. Follow the steps below to install a printer driver on your computer.
- Download the printer driver that you need from the manufacturer’s website.
- Unzip the file that you downloaded.
- Double-click on the file that you unzipped.
- Follow the prompts to install the printer driver.
- Restart your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer.
- Try printing a test page to ensure that the printer driver is installed correctly.