If you need an HP PSC 1402 driver, you can get it from the download links below. This driver is for Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
HP PSC 1402 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP PSC 1402 Driver:
- Download the “HP PSC 1402 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file to a folder on your computer.
- Connect the HP PSC 1402 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the “Control Panel” from the “Start” menu.
- Click on “Devices and Printers”.
- Click on “Add a printer”.
- Select “Add a local printer”.
- Choose the “HP” printer driver from the list of installed printer drivers.
- Click on “Next”.
- Enter the “HP PSC 1402” in the “Printer name” field and click on “Next”.
- Choose the “Do not share this printer” option and click on “Next”.
- Click on “Finish” to complete the installation process.
The HP PSC 1402 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, and Copier is a versatile and affordable all-in-one solution for your home office. With print, scan, and copy capabilities, the HP PSC 1402 is perfect for completing a variety of tasks. Print speed is up to 14 pages per minute, and the scanner can scan at up to 1200 dpi. The HP PSC 1402 also features a 10-sheet automatic document feeder for scanning, copying, or faxing multiple pages.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the HP PSC 1402 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP PSC 1402 printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the HP PSC 1402 Driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can begin using the HP PSC 1402 printer.
- To print, simply select the file or document that you want to print and click on the “Print” button.
- Select the HP PSC 1402 printer from the list of printers and click on the “OK” button.
- Your document will now begin printing.
Questions & Answers:
-How do I install the HP PSC 1402 driver?
To install the HP PSC 1402 driver, first download the driver from the HP website. Then, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
-What are the system requirements for the HP PSC 1402 driver?
The HP PSC 1402 driver requires a Windows operating system.
-How do I know if the HP PSC 1402 driver is compatible with my printer?
To check if the HP PSC 1402 driver is compatible with your printer, open the HP website and enter your printer model in the search box. Then, select your printer from the list of results and click on the “Drivers & Software” tab.
-How do I uninstall the HP PSC 1402 driver?
To uninstall the HP PSC 1402 driver, open the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs.” Then, select the HP PSC 1402 driver from the list of programs and click on the “Remove” button.