The HP PSC 1312 is an affordable all-in-one printer, scanner, and copier for the home office. This model offers high-quality printing and scanning, as well as the ability to make copies. The printer has a maximum resolution of 1200×1200 dpi for black-and-white printing and 4800×1200 dpi for color printing. The scanner has a resolution of 1200×2400 dpi. The copier can make copies at a resolution of 600×600 dpi.
HP PSC 1312 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP PSC 1312 Driver:
- Download the “HP PSC 1312 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and run the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the HP PSC 1312 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
HP PSC 1312 Details:
The HP PSC 1312 is an all-in-one printer, scanner, and copier. It has a maximum print resolution of 1200×1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 14 ppm in black and white and 11 ppm in color. The scanner has a resolution of 1200×2400 dpi and can scan at speeds of up to 3 ppm. The copier has a resolution of 600×600 dpi and can copy at speeds of up to 5 cpm in black and white and 3 cpm in color. The HP PSC 1312 uses HP 61 ink cartridges and has a monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages.
Hacks on How to Use HP PSC 1312:
- Download and install the HP PSC 1312 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP PSC 1312 printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the HP PSC 1312 Driver and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the type of connection that you want to use (USB or wireless).
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is an HP PSC 1312 Driver?
An HP PSC 1312 Driver is a software program that allows your computer to communicate with your HP PSC 1312 printer. This driver is necessary in order for your printer to function properly.
2. Where can I download an HP PSC 1312 Driver?
You can download an HP PSC 1312 Driver from the HP website. Simply enter your printer model number into the search box and select the “Drivers & Software” tab.
3. How do I install an HP PSC 1312 Driver?
Installing an HP PSC 1312 Driver is simple and straightforward. Once you have downloaded the driver from the HP website, double-click on the file to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen prompts and instructions to complete the installation.
4. What are the system requirements for an HP PSC 1312 Driver?
5. I am having trouble installing the HP PSC 1312 Driver. What should I do?
If you are having trouble installing the HP PSC 1312 Driver, please contact HP support for assistance.