If you have an HP Photosmart D7463 printer, you will need to download and install the driver in order to use the printer. The driver is available for download using the links below.
HP Photosmart D7463 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP Photosmart D7463 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “HP Photosmart D7463 Driver” download from our website.
- The files will be extracted to the location you chose.
- Double-click the “setup.exe” file to begin installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
HP Photosmart D7463 Specifications:
The HP Photosmart D7463 is a color inkjet printer with a maximum resolution of 4800×1200 dpi. It has a 2.4-inch color LCD display and can print from a USB flash drive, memory card, or directly from a camera. It has a 100-sheet paper tray and can print on a variety of paper sizes, including 4×6, 5×7, and 8.5×11. The HP Photosmart D7463 uses four ink cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, and yellow) and has a monthly duty cycle of up to 3000 pages.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your HP Photosmart D7463:
- Download and install the HP Photosmart D7463 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Open the HP Photosmart D7463 Driver software and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the type of paper and print settings you want to use.
- Click the Print button to print your document.
1. How can I install the HP Photosmart D7463 driver on my computer?
To install the HP Photosmart D7463 driver, you will need to download the driver from the HP website and then install it on your computer.
2. How can I uninstall the HP Photosmart D7463 driver from my computer?
To uninstall the HP Photosmart D7463 driver, you will need to use the uninstall program that came with the driver or use the Windows Control Panel.
3. How can I update the HP Photosmart D7463 driver on my computer?
To update the HP Photosmart D7463 driver, you will need to download the latest driver from the HP website and then install it on your computer.
4. What are the system requirements for the HP Photosmart D7463 driver?
The HP Photosmart D7463 driver is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.