The HP Photosmart D7460 is a driver that is available for free on this page. This driver is necessary in order to use the HP Photosmart D7460 printer with your computer. This driver is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
HP Photosmart D7460 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart D7460 Driver on Your PC:
- Unzip the file that you have downloaded.
- Find the “setup.exe” file inside the unzipped folder.
- Double-click on the “setup.exe” file in order to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in order to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, you can now use the HP Photosmart D7460 Driver.
HP Photosmart D7460 Specifications:
The HP Photosmart D7460 is a color inkjet printer that can print up to 30 pages per minute in black and white and up to 24 pages per minute in color. It has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print on a variety of media types, including photo paper, envelopes, and labels. The printer also has a built-in scanner and can copy documents and photos. It connects to a computer via USB and has a memory card slot for printing directly from a camera or memory card.
Suggestions for How to Use HP Photosmart D7460:
- Download and install the HP Photosmart D7460 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP Photosmart D7460 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Select the “Print” option from your computer’s “File” menu.
- Choose the HP Photosmart D7460 printer from the list of printers.
- Select the type of paper you want to use from the “Paper Type” drop-down menu.
- Click the “Print” button to send your document to the printer.
Questions & Answers:
1. How can I install the HP Photosmart D7460 Driver?
To install the HP Photosmart D7460 Driver, simply download the driver from the HP website and then run the installation file. The installation process is straightforward and should only take a few minutes to complete.
2. I am having trouble installing the driver. What could be the problem?
There are a few possible reasons why you might be having trouble installing the HP Photosmart D7460 Driver. First, make sure that you are logged in as an administrator on your computer. Second, check that the driver you downloaded is compatible with your operating system. Third, try temporarily disabling any antivirus or security software on your computer during the installation process. If you are still having trouble, contact HP customer support for assistance.
3. What are the system requirements for the HP Photosmart D7460 Driver?
The HP Photosmart D7460 Driver is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10. It requires a minimum of 500 MB of free space on your hard drive.
4. Where can I download the HP Photosmart D7460 Driver?
The HP Photosmart D7460 Driver can be downloaded from the HP website.
5. I am having trouble printing with the HP Photosmart D7460. What could be the problem?
There are a few possible reasons why you might be having trouble printing with the HP Photosmart D7460. First, check that the printer is properly connected to your computer and that it has enough paper and ink. Second, try restarting your computer and the printer. Third, check that the printer driver is up to date. If you are still having trouble, contact HP customer support for assistance.