If you have an HP Photosmart D5345 printer, you will need to install a driver in order to use it. You can get the driver using the download links below.
HP Photosmart D5345 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart D5345 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- The file will be in a ZIP format. Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a new folder.
- Open the new folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
HP Photosmart D5345 Details:
The HP Photosmart D5345 is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy documents and photos. It has a color touchscreen display and can connect to a computer or mobile device wirelessly. The printer has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 22 ppm in black and white and 20 ppm in color. It uses HP 62 ink cartridges and can print on a variety of paper types and sizes.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize HP Photosmart D5345:
- Check your printer’s manual for specific instructions on how to install the HP Photosmart D5345 Driver.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable that came with the printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver software.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to use your printer with your computer.
Q: How do I install the HP Photosmart D5345 Driver?
A: The HP Photosmart D5345 Driver can be installed by downloading it from the HP website and then running the executable file. Alternatively, the driver can be installed by using the HP Photosmart D5345 Driver CD that comes with the printer.
Q: How do I uninstall the HP Photosmart D5345 Driver?
A: The HP Photosmart D5345 Driver can be uninstalled by going to the Control Panel, selecting “Add or Remove Programs”, and then selecting “HP Photosmart D5345 Driver” from the list of programs.
Q: What are the system requirements for the HP Photosmart D5345 Driver?
A: The HP Photosmart D5345 Driver requires a computer with a Pentium III or higher processor, Windows 2000, XP, or Vista, at least 64 MB of RAM, and 100 MB of free hard disk space.