If you are looking for an HP Photosmart D5155 Driver, the driver is available for download using the links below. This printer is a great choice for anyone who needs a reliable and affordable printer. The HP Photosmart D5155 Driver is easy to install and use, and it offers a variety of features that make it a great choice for any user.
HP Photosmart D5155 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install HP Photosmart D5155 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the HP Photosmart D5155 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the printer driver that was installed along with the driver.
- Select the “Print” option from the driver’s main menu.
- Choose the HP Photosmart D5155 printer from the list of available printers.
- Select the type of document that you want to print.
- Click on the “Print” button to start printing.
HP Photosmart D5155 Details:
The HP Photosmart D5155 is a color inkjet printer that offers a variety of features for the home user. It has a maximum resolution of 4800×1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 30 ppm in black and white, and 20 ppm in color. The printer has a 100-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet output tray. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
The HP Photosmart D5155 uses four ink cartridges – black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages. It measures 17.7″ x 14.4″ x 7.5″ and weighs 14.6 lbs.
The HP Photosmart D5155 offers a variety of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet, and wireless. The printer also has a memory card slot that supports SD, MMC, Memory Stick, and xD-Picture Card formats.
Suggestions for How to Use HP Photosmart D5155:
- Always make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your HP Photosmart D5155 printer. This will ensure that you have the best possible printing experience.
- When printing photos, always use the highest quality setting on your printer. This will ensure that your photos come out looking their best.
- If you are having trouble getting your printer to print correctly, try resetting it to its factory default settings. This can often solve many common printing problems.
- If you are still having trouble printing after trying all of the above, contact HP customer support for further assistance.
1. How do I install the HP Photosmart D5155 Driver?
Insert the installation CD that came with your printer into your computer’s CD drive, and then run the setup program. This will install the drivers and software needed to use your printer.
2. How do I use the HP Photosmart D5155 Driver?
Once the driver is installed, you can use the printer as you would any other printer. Simply connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable, and then select the printer when prompted by your software.
3. What if I don’t have an installation CD?
If you don’t have an installation CD, you can download the driver from HP’s website. Simply enter your printer model in the search box, and then select the appropriate driver for your operating system.
4. I’m having trouble installing the driver. What can I do?
If you’re having trouble installing the driver, you can contact HP’s customer support. They can help you troubleshoot the issue and get the printer up and running.