If you have an HP Photosmart C8183 printer, you’ll need to install a driver in order to use it. You can get the driver using the download links below.
HP Photosmart C8183 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP Photosmart C8183 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP Photosmart C8183 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Click on “Finish” when the installation is completed.
HP Photosmart C8183 Specifications:
The HP Photosmart C8183 is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy documents and photos. It has a color touchscreen display and can connect to a computer or mobile device via Wi-Fi or USB. The printer uses HP’s thermal inkjet technology and has a print speed of up to 14 ppm in black and white and up to 10 ppm in color. It has a monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages and a maximum paper size of 8.5″ x 14″.
The HP Photosmart C8183 has a 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution and can scan at up to 4800 dpi. It has a 100-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet output tray. The printer measures 17.72″ x 22.16″ x 9.84″ and weighs 18.74 lbs.
The HP Photosmart C8183 uses four ink cartridges: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow.
Hacks on How to Utilize HP Photosmart C8183:
- Be sure to download the correct driver for your HP Photosmart C8183 printer.
- Install the driver on your computer, and then connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the driver is installed, you should be able to print to your HP Photosmart C8183 printer.
Questions & Answers:
1. How do I install the HP Photosmart C8183 Driver?
Installing the HP Photosmart C8183 Driver is a simple process that can be completed in just a few minutes. First, you’ll need to download the driver from the HP website. Once the driver is downloaded, simply double-click on the file to begin the installation process. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
2. How do I uninstall the HP Photosmart C8183 Driver?
If you need to uninstall the HP Photosmart C8183 Driver, simply go to the “Control Panel” and select “Add or Remove Programs.” From there, you’ll be able to find the HP Photosmart C8183 Driver listed. Select it and click “Remove” to uninstall the driver.
3. What are the system requirements for the HP Photosmart C8183 Driver?
The HP Photosmart C8183 Driver is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8.