The HP Photosmart C5550 is a multifunction printer that can print, scan, and copy documents and photos. You can download the driver for this printer from the table below based on your operating system.
HP Photosmart C5550 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP Photosmart C5550 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP Photosmart C5550 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file to a convenient location on your computer.
- Connect the HP Photosmart C5550 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the “Control Panel” from the “Start” menu.
- Select “Printers” and then “Add a printer”.
- When prompted, choose “Add a local printer”.
- Select “Use an existing port” and then choose “USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)”.
- Click “Next” and then choose “HP” from the list of manufacturers.
- Select “HP Photosmart C5550” from the list of printers and then click “Next”.
- Choose the “Recommended” installation type and then click “Next”.
The HP Photosmart C5550 is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy and scan documents and photos. It has a color LCD display and can connect to a computer via USB or Wi-Fi. The printer uses HP’s inkjet technology and has a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. It can print at speeds of up to 22 ppm in black and white and 20 ppm in color. The HP Photosmart C5550 has a 100-sheet paper tray and can use HP’s Instant Ink service to automatically order new ink cartridges when needed.
Suggestions for How to Use HP Photosmart C5550:
- Download and install the HP Photosmart C5550 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP Photosmart C5550 printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Open the HP Photosmart C5550 Driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the printer.
- Once the printer is set up, you can begin printing photos and documents from your computer.
- To get the best results, use HP photo paper and select the highest quality printing settings.
1. How do I install the HP Photosmart C5550 Driver?
To install the HP Photosmart C5550 Driver, simply download the driver from the HP website and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. How do I uninstall the HP Photosmart C5550 Driver?
To uninstall the HP Photosmart C5550 Driver, open the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs”. Locate the HP Photosmart C5550 Driver in the list of installed programs and click “Uninstall”.
3. What are the system requirements for the HP Photosmart C5550 Driver?
The HP Photosmart C5550 Driver is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10.