If you have an HP Photosmart C5390 printer, you will need to download and install the driver in order to use the printer. You can download HP Photosmart C5390 Driver using the links below.
HP Photosmart C5390 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C5390 Driver on Your PC:
- Extract the “HP Photosmart C5390 Driver” zip file to a folder on your computer.
- Double-click the “setup.exe” file inside the “HP Photosmart C5390 Driver” folder.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the HP Photosmart C5390 Driver on your computer.
- Once the installation is completed, you can now use the HP Photosmart C5390 printer with your computer.
HP Photosmart C5390 Details:
The HP Photosmart C5390 is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a color touchscreen display and can connect to a computer via USB or Wi-Fi. The printer has a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 22 ppm. It uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology and has a monthly duty cycle of up to 3000 pages.
The HP Photosmart C5390 can copy at speeds of up to 21 cpm and has a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It can also scan at a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer has a flatbed scanner and can scan both documents and photos. It also has an automatic document feeder that can hold up to 35 sheets of paper.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your HP Photosmart C5390:
- Make sure that your HP Photosmart C5390 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the HP Photosmart C5390 Driver from the HP website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, you should be able to use your printer with the HP Photosmart C5390 Driver.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the HP Photosmart C5390 driver?
To install the HP Photosmart C5390 driver, simply download the driver from HP’s website and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. I can’t find the HP Photosmart C5390 driver on HP’s website. Where can I find it?
If you can’t find the HP Photosmart C5390 driver on HP’s website, you can try searching for it on a third-party website like DriverGuide.
3. What are the minimum system requirements for the HP Photosmart C5390 driver?
The HP Photosmart C5390 driver requires a Windows XP, Vista, or 7 operating system. It also requires a Pentium III or higher processor and at least 128 MB of RAM.