This HP Photosmart C5250 Driver is available for free in this page using the links below. This driver is necessary to connect your HP Photosmart C5250 printer to your computer. Once you have downloaded the driver, follow the instructions below to install it.
HP Photosmart C5250 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C5250 Driver:
- Double-click the downloaded “HP Photosmart C5250 Driver” file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, connect the HP Photosmart C5250 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Windows will automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, you can use the printer as normal.
HP Photosmart C5250 Details:
The HP Photosmart C5250 is a color inkjet printer that can print, scan, and copy documents and photos. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800×1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 30 pages per minute in black and white and 23 pages per minute in color. The C5250 has a 100-sheet paper tray and can connect to a computer via USB or Ethernet.
The scanner has a resolution of 1200×2400 dpi and can scan to a computer or memory card. The copier can make up to 50 copies at a time and has a resolution of 600×600 dpi.
The HP Photosmart C5250 uses four ink cartridges: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Effective Hacks on How to Utilize HP Photosmart C5250:
- Download and install the HP Photosmart C5250 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP Photosmart C5250 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the “Print” option from the HP Photosmart C5250 Driver.
- Choose the photos or documents that you want to print and click “OK”.
- Select the printing options that you prefer and click “OK”.
- Click “Print” to start printing.
1. How do I install the HP Photosmart C5250 Driver?
To install the HP Photosmart C5250 Driver, simply double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Do I need to uninstall my current printer driver before installing the HP Photosmart C5250 Driver?
No, you do not need to uninstall your current printer driver. However, we recommend that you restart your computer after installing the HP Photosmart C5250 Driver.
3. I am having trouble installing the HP Photosmart C5250 Driver. What can I do?
If you are having trouble installing the HP Photosmart C5250 Driver, please contact HP customer support for assistance.
4. Will the HP Photosmart C5250 Driver work with my operating system?
The HP Photosmart C5250 Driver is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
5. How do I know if the HP Photosmart C5250 Driver is installed correctly?
To verify that the HP Photosmart C5250 Driver is installed correctly, open the Devices and Printers control panel and check that the HP Photosmart C5250 is listed as a printer.