The HP Photosmart C5150 is a printer that allows users to print high-quality photos. In order to use this printer, users need to install the HP Photosmart C5150 Driver. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
HP Photosmart C5150 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C5150 Driver on Your PC:
- After the “HP Photosmart C5150 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in a zip format, extract it to a folder on your computer.
- Find the “Setup.exe” file in the extracted folder and double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your HP Photosmart C5150 printer.
HP Photosmart C5150 Specifications:
The HP Photosmart C5150 is an all-in-one printer, scanner and copier. It has a maximum resolution of 4800×1200 dpi for printing and 1200×2400 dpi for scanning. It can print at speeds of up to 30 ppm in black and white and up to 23 ppm in color. It has a monthly duty cycle of 3000 pages.
The HP Photosmart C5150 has a 100-sheet paper tray and a 20-sheet photo tray. It supports a variety of paper sizes including letter, legal, executive, 4×6, 5×7 and 8×10. It has a USB 2.0 port for connectivity.
The HP Photosmart C5150 measures 18.3×16.8×7.6 inches and weighs 18.7 pounds. It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your HP Photosmart C5150:
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for the HP Photosmart C5150 Driver.
- Download the HP Photosmart C5150 Driver from the HP website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can start using the HP Photosmart C5150 Driver.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I install the HP Photosmart C5150 Driver?
To install the HP Photosmart C5150 Driver, simply download the driver from the HP website and run the installation file.
2. How do I uninstall the HP Photosmart C5150 Driver?
To uninstall the HP Photosmart C5150 Driver, go to the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs”. From there, select the HP Photosmart C5150 Driver and click “Remove”.
3. Will the HP Photosmart C5150 Driver work with Windows 10?
The HP Photosmart C5150 Driver is compatible with Windows 10.
4. Do I need to uninstall my current printer driver before installing the HP Photosmart C5150 Driver?
No, you do not need to uninstall your current printer driver. The HP Photosmart C5150 Driver will automatically overwrite the existing driver.