The HP Photosmart C5140 Driver is a driver for the HP Photosmart C5140 printer. This driver is available for download from the HP website.
HP Photosmart C5140 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C5140 Driver:
- After the “HP Photosmart C5140 Driver” download from our website is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in ZIP format, extract it to a folder on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your HP Photosmart C5140 printer.
HP Photosmart C5140 Specifications:
The HP Photosmart C5140 has a print speed of up to 30 ppm in black and white and up to 23 ppm in color. It has a maximum resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printer has a 100-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet output tray. It supports Windows and Mac operating systems.
Suggestions for How to Use HP Photosmart C5140:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before trying to install the HP Photosmart C5140 Driver.
- Download the driver from the HP website and save it to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Once the driver is installed, you should be able to use the HP Photosmart C5140 printer with your computer.
1. How do I install HP Photosmart C5140 Driver on my computer?
– Download the HP Photosmart C5140 Driver from the HP website.
– Double-click on the downloaded file.
– Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
2. How do I uninstall HP Photosmart C5140 Driver from my computer?
– Go to the Control Panel.
– Click on “Add or Remove Programs”.
– Find HP Photosmart C5140 Driver in the list of installed programs and click on “Remove” or “Uninstall”.
– Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the driver.
3. Where can I find the latest HP Photosmart C5140 Driver?
The latest HP Photosmart C5140 Driver can be downloaded from the HP website.