The HP Photosmart C4740 is a printer that allows you to print high-quality photos and documents. In order to use the printer, you need to install the printer driver on your computer. You can download the printer driver using the download button below.
HP Photosmart C4740 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install HP Photosmart C4740 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “HP Photosmart C4740 Driver” download from our website.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files to. Choose a location on your computer and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the location you chose in Step 2.
- Double-click the “setup.exe” file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
HP Photosmart C4740 Specifications:
The HP Photosmart C4740 is a color inkjet printer released by HP in 2009. It has a maximum resolution of 4800×1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 30 ppm in black and white, and 23 ppm in color. The C4740 uses four ink cartridges – black, cyan, magenta, and yellow – and has a 100-sheet paper tray. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
The C4740 has a number of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet, and wireless. It also has an SD card slot, which allows for direct printing from digital cameras. The printer has a 2.4-inch color LCD display for previewing and editing images.
The HP Photosmart C4740 is a versatile and affordable printer that is ideal for home and small office use. It offers high-quality printing, a variety of connectivity options, and easy-to-use features.
Hacks on How to Utilize HP Photosmart C4740:
- Make sure that your HP Photosmart C4740 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Download the HP Photosmart C4740 Driver from HP’s website.
- Install the driver on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Select the HP Photosmart C4740 printer from the list of printers.
- Choose the type of paper you want to print on.
- Select the quality of the print.
- Click on the “Print” button.
1. How do I install the HP Photosmart C4740 Driver?
To install the HP Photosmart C4740 Driver, simply download the driver from the HP website and run the installation file. The installation process is straightforward and should only take a few minutes to complete.
2. What are the system requirements for the HP Photosmart C4740 Driver?
The HP Photosmart C4740 Driver is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8.
3. How do I uninstall the HP Photosmart C4740 Driver?
To uninstall the HP Photosmart C4740 Driver, go to the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs.” Locate the HP Photosmart C4740 Driver in the list of installed programs and click “Uninstall.” Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
4. Where can I find the latest version of the HP Photosmart C4740 Driver?
The latest version of the HP Photosmart C4740 Driver can be found on the HP website.
5. I’m having trouble installing the HP Photosmart C4740 Driver. What should I do?
If you’re having trouble installing the HP Photosmart C4740 Driver, try downloading the driver from the HP website again. If that doesn’t work, you can contact HP customer support for assistance.