If you are using the HP Photosmart C4650 printer, you will need to install the driver in order to use the printer. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
HP Photosmart C4650 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install HP Photosmart C4650 Driver on Your PC:
- Unzip the “HP Photosmart C4650 Driver” download.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now use the printer.
HP Photosmart C4650 Specifications:
The HP Photosmart C4650 is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy documents and photos. It has a color touchscreen display and can connect to a wireless network. The printer uses HP 62 ink cartridges and can print up to 8.5 ppm in black and white and 6 ppm in color. The scanner has a resolution of up to 1200 dpi and can scan to a computer or memory card. The printer has a USB port and can be used with a USB cable.
Hacks on How to Use HP Photosmart C4650:
- Download and install the HP Photosmart C4650 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP Photosmart C4650 printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Open the HP Photosmart C4650 Driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the printer.
- Once the printer is set up, you can begin printing documents and photos from your computer.
- If you have any problems with the HP Photosmart C4650 Driver, you can contact HP customer support for assistance.
1. How can I download the HP Photosmart C4650 driver?
You can download the HP Photosmart C4650 driver from the HP website.
2. How can I install the HP Photosmart C4650 driver?
Once you have downloaded the HP Photosmart C4650 driver, you can install it by double-clicking on the downloaded file and following the on-screen instructions.
3. How can I use the HP Photosmart C4650 printer with my computer?
Once you have installed the HP Photosmart C4650 driver, you can connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
4. What are the system requirements for the HP Photosmart C4650 printer?
The HP Photosmart C4650 printer is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7.