The HP Photosmart C4585 Driver is a program that allows you to connect your HP Photosmart C4585 printer to your computer. You can download HP Photosmart C4585 Driver using the links below.
HP Photosmart C4585 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C4585 Driver:
- Double-click the “HP Photosmart C4585 Driver” download from our website.
- A window will appear asking where you want to save the file. Choose a location on your computer, such as the “Desktop” or “My Documents” folder.
- Click “Save” to download the file to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, open the downloaded file.
- A window will appear asking you to “Extract” or “Unzip” the file. Choose a location on your computer to save the extracted files, such as the “Desktop” or “My Documents” folder.
- Click “Extract” to unzip the file.
- Once the file is unzipped, open the extracted folder.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
HP Photosmart C4585 Specifications:
The HP Photosmart C4585 is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy and scan. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 30 ppm in black and white and 23 ppm in color. The printer has a 100-sheet paper tray and can connect to a computer via USB.
The HP Photosmart C4585 can copy at speeds of up to 23 cpm in black and white and 17 cpm in color. It has a maximum copy resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi. The scanner has a maximum optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and can scan at speeds of up to 14 ppm in black and white and 11 ppm in color.
The HP Photosmart C4585 measures 17.72 x 14.33 x 6.14 inches and weighs 11.02 pounds. It uses four ink cartridges: black, cyan, magenta and yellow.
A Few Pointers on How to Use HP Photosmart C4585:
- Make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your HP Photosmart C4585 printer. You can check this by going to the HP website and searching for the driver for your specific model printer.
- If you are having trouble printing, try restarting your computer and then your printer. This can sometimes help clear up any communication issues between the two devices.
- Make sure that your paper is loaded correctly in the printer. If the paper is not feeding correctly, it can cause problems with printing.
- If you are still having trouble printing, contact HP customer support for assistance.
Q: Where can I find the HP Photosmart C4585 Driver?
A: The HP Photosmart C4585 Driver can be found on HP‘s website. Simply enter in your model number and operating system and the website will provide you with the most up-to-date driver for your printer.
Q: I’m having trouble installing the driver. What could be the problem?
A: There could be a few different reasons why you’re having trouble installing the driver. First, make sure that you’re logged into your computer as an administrator. Second, try temporarily disabling any antivirus or security software that might be running on your computer. Third, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the driver. If you still can’t get the driver to install, contact HP’s customer support for assistance.
Q: I can’t seem to find my printer’s IP address. How can I find it?
A: The IP address for your HP Photosmart C4585 printer can be found in the printer’s control panel. To access the control panel, first power on your printer. Then, press and hold the “Wireless” button for three seconds. The control panel will then display the printer’s IP address.