If you have an HP Photosmart C4480 printer, you’ll need to install a driver in order to use it. You can get the driver using the download links below. Once you have the driver, follow the installation instructions to get your printer up and running.
HP Photosmart C4480 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart C4480 Driver:
- First of all, you need to double click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Now, you need to follow the on screen instructions to install the driver.
- After the installation is completed, you need to restart your computer.
- Now, you can use the HP Photosmart C4480 printer.
HP Photosmart C4480 Specifications:
The HP Photosmart C4480 is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and a maximum scan resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. It can print at speeds of up to 22 ppm in black and white and up to 21 ppm in color. It has a 100-sheet paper tray and a flatbed scanner. It uses HP 62 ink cartridges.
The HP Photosmart C4480 has a compact design that makes it ideal for small offices or home offices. It has a color LCD display for easy navigation. It is Energy Star qualified and features HP Instant Ink which can save you up to 50% on ink.
A Few Pointers on How to Use HP Photosmart C4480:
- Make sure that you have the latest driver installed for your HP Photosmart C4480 printer. You can do this by going to the HP website and downloading the most recent driver for your printer model.
- Once you have the latest driver installed, open up the HP Photosmart C4480 driver control panel. This can be found in the “Start” menu under “All Programs”.
- In the HP Photosmart C4480 driver control panel, you will see a variety of options that you can adjust to your liking. These include the ability to change the quality of the printouts, as well as the speed at which the printer prints.
- If you are having trouble getting your HP Photosmart C4480 printer to work properly, you can always try uninstalling and then reinstalling the driver. This should fix most problems that you may be having.
Questions & Answers:
Does HP PhotoSmart C4480 work with Windows 10?
The HP PhotoSmart C4480 should work with Windows 10 without any issues. This printer is a few years old, but it is still a reliable machine. If you are having any problems, make sure that you have the latest drivers installed. You can usually find drivers on the HP website.
Is HP C4480 Wireless?
Yes, the HP C4480 is wireless. This means that it can connect to a wireless network, which allows you to print from anywhere in your home or office. The wireless connection also allows you to scan and copy documents and photos without having to connect the printer to a computer.
How much is a HP PhotoSmart C4480 printer?
The HP PhotoSmart C4480 is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a color touchscreen and can print from memory cards and PictBridge-enabled cameras. It can print at speeds of up to 30 pages per minute black and white and 20 pages per minute color. The HP PhotoSmart C4480 has a suggested retail price of $99.
How do I print a test page on my HP PhotoSmart C4480?
- Make sure your HP PhotoSmart C4480 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Open the document or file you want to print.
- Click File > Print.
- In the Print dialog box, click the drop-down arrow next to Printer and select your HP PhotoSmart C4480 printer.
- If you want to print only a portion of the document or file, select the Pages option and enter the page numbers you want to print.
- Click the Print button.
- Your HP PhotoSmart C4480 printer will start printing the test page.
How do I change the ink cartridge on my HP Photosmart c4480?
- Power on your HP Photosmart c4480 printer and open the cover.
- Locate the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced and remove it from the carriage.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the plastic seal.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the carriage and push it until it snaps into place.
- Close the cover and your printer will begin charging the new ink cartridge.
What type of ink does HP PhotoSmart C4480 take?
The HP Photosmart C4480 takes HP 74/75 Black and Color Inkjet Print Cartridges. The HP 74/75 Black and Color Inkjet Print Cartridges are designed to deliver high-quality results for all your printing needs. With HP 74/75 Black and Color Inkjet Print Cartridges, you can print laser-quality black text, vibrant color graphics, and photos that resist fading for generations.
Why is my printer not printing even though it is connected?
There could be a few reasons why your printer is not printing even though it is connected. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another reason could be that there is no paper in the printer. Another reason could be that the printer is not connected to the correct port. Another reason could be that the printer driver is not installed correctly. Finally, the last reason could be that the printer is jammed.
How do I get my HP printer to print?
- Check that your HP printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Open the document or photo you want to print.
- Click the File menu, then click Print.
- Select your HP printer from the list of printers, then click Print.
Why does my HP printer not print in color?
There are a few reasons your HP printer may not be printing in color. The first thing to check is whether the printer is set to print in color or black and white. If the printer is set to black and white, it will not print in color no matter what. To check this setting, open the printer’s control panel and look for a setting that says “color mode” or “print in color.” If the setting is turned off, turn it on and try printing again.
If the printer is set to print in color but still isn’t printing in color, the next thing to check is the ink levels. If any of the ink cartridges are low on ink, the printer may not print in color. To check the ink levels, open the printer’s control panel and look for a setting that says “ink levels” or “ink cartridges.” If any of the cartridges are low, replace them with new ones and try printing again.
If the ink levels are fine and the printer is still not printing in color, there may be an issue with the printer itself. In this case, the best thing to do is contact HP customer support for assistance.
How do I scan from my HP Photosmart C4280 all in one?
- To scan from your HP Photosmart C4280 all in one, first open the lid of the scanner.
- Place your document or photo face down on the scanner glass, and then close the lid.
- Press the “Scan” button on the printer control panel.
- Select the desired scan settings, and then click “OK.” Your scan will begin and the scanned image will be saved to your computer.
How do I connect my HP Photosmart C4280 printer to WIFI?
- On the printer control panel, press the Wireless button.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option from the drop-down menu.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless networks in the area.
- Select your wireless network from the list and enter the password.
- Press the OK button.
- Your printer should now be connected to your wireless network.