The HP Photosmart C4472 is a versatile printer that can handle a variety of tasks. With its built-in drivers, you can easily connect it to your computer and start printing. However, if you want to use the full range of features, you need to install the HP Photosmart C4472 driver. This driver gives you access to the full range of features, including the ability to print in high quality and connect to other devices.
HP Photosmart C4472 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Safely Install HP Photosmart C4472 Driver:
- First, you need to open the downloaded file and extract it to a folder on your computer.
- Then, you need to open the extracted folder and double-click on the “setup.exe” file to start the installation process.
- After the installation process is completed, you need to restart your computer.
- Finally, you can start using the HP Photosmart C4472 printer.
HP Photosmart C4472 Specifications:
The HP Photosmart C4472 is a multifunction printer that can print, copy and scan. It has a color LCD display and can print photos from a memory card or USB drive. It uses HP’s thermal inkjet technology and has a print speed of up to 30 pages per minute. The printer has a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and can print on a variety of paper sizes. It comes with a one-year warranty.
The HP Photosmart C4472 has a monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages and a recommended monthly print volume of up to 300 pages. It has a paper tray that holds up to 100 sheets of paper and a photo tray that holds up to 20 sheets of photo paper. The printer measures 17.7 x 14.2 x 7.6 inches and weighs 11.2 pounds.
Hacks on How to Use HP Photosmart C4472:
- Download and install the HP Photosmart C4472 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP Photosmart C4472 printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the HP Photosmart C4472 Driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can begin using the HP Photosmart C4472 printer.
Questions & Answers:
1. How can I install the HP Photosmart C4472 Driver?
To install the HP Photosmart C4472 Driver, you need to visit the HP website and download the driver. Once you have downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
2. How do I uninstall the HP Photosmart C4472 Driver?
To uninstall the HP Photosmart C4472 Driver, you need to go to the Control Panel and select “Add or Remove Programs”. From the list of programs, select “HP Photosmart C4472 Driver” and click on the “Remove” button.
3. What are the system requirements for the HP Photosmart C4472 Driver?
The HP Photosmart C4472 Driver is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
4. I am having problems installing the HP Photosmart C4472 Driver. What can I do?
If you are having problems installing the HP Photosmart C4472 Driver, you can try downloading the driver from a different source. You can also contact HP customer support for assistance.