If you have an HP Photosmart C4250 printer, you’ll need to install a driver in order to use it. You can get the driver using the download links below.
HP Photosmart C4250 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP Photosmart C4250 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP Photosmart C4250 Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and run the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the “HP Photosmart C4250” printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the “Printer” option from the “Start” menu.
- Click on the “Add Printer” icon.
- Select the “HP Photosmart C4250” printer from the list of printers and click on the “Next” button.
- Select the “Install the printer driver” option and click on the “Next” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver.
HP Photosmart C4250 Specifications:
The HP Photosmart C4250 is a color inkjet printer that offers a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It has a print speed of up to 22 ppm for black and white documents, and 20 ppm for color documents. The C4250 also features a built-in scanner with a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. It has a 48-bit color depth and can scan both photos and documents. The C4250 comes with a USB 2.0 port and is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Hacks on How to Use HP Photosmart C4250:
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for the HP Photosmart C4250 Driver.
- Download the HP Photosmart C4250 Driver from the HP website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the HP Photosmart C4250 Driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the HP Photosmart C4250 printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
A: Before you begin, make sure your computer has a DVD drive and an Internet connection.
1. Insert the software CD into the DVD drive.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
3. Connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
4. Turn on the printer.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the printer setup.