The HP Photosmart C3190 is an all-in-one printer that offers high quality printing, scanning and copying features. It also has built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity for easy sharing. The HP Photosmart C3190 driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
HP Photosmart C3190 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP Photosmart C3190 Driver on Your PC:
- HP Photosmart C3190 Driver can be found on our website.
- After the download is completed, open the file and follow the instructions provided.
- Connect your HP Photosmart C3190 printer to your computer.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to finish the installation process.
HP Photosmart C3190 Details:
The HP Photosmart C3190 is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a maximum resolution of 4800×1200 dpi for printing and 1200×2400 dpi for scanning. It can print at speeds of up to 23 ppm in black and white and up to 22 ppm in color. It has a 100-sheet paper tray and a monthly duty cycle of up to 3000 pages.
The HP Photosmart C3190 has a 2.4-inch color LCD display for previewing and editing your photos. It also has a memory card reader that supports SD, MMC, and Memory Stick formats. It comes with HP PhotoSmart Essential software for editing and managing your photos. It connects to your computer via USB 2.0.
The HP Photosmart C3190 measures 17.72 x 14.33 x 6.73 inches and weighs 12.1 pounds. It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
A Few Pointers on How to Use HP Photosmart C3190:
- Make sure that you have the latest drivers installed for your HP Photosmart C3190 printer. You can do this by going to the HP website and downloading the drivers from there.
- Once you have the latest drivers installed, you should be able to connect your printer to your computer and start using it right away.
- If you are having trouble getting your printer to work, you can try troubleshooting it by going to the HP website and looking for troubleshooting tips.
- Make sure that you have the correct paper type and size loaded into your printer before you try to print anything.
- When you are finished using your printer, make sure to turn it off and unplug it from your computer.
How do I install the HP Photosmart C3190 Driver?
The HP Photosmart C3190 Driver can be installed by downloading it from the HP website and then running the installation file. Alternatively, the driver can be installed using the Windows Update tool.
How do I uninstall the HP Photosmart C3190 Driver?
The HP Photosmart C3190 Driver can be uninstalled by going to the Control Panel, selecting “Uninstall a program” and then selecting the driver from the list of installed programs.
How do I update the HP Photosmart C3190 Driver?
The HP Photosmart C3190 Driver can be updated by downloading the latest version from the HP website and then running the installation file. Alternatively, the driver can be updated using the Windows Update tool.
How do I troubleshoot the HP Photosmart C3190 Driver?
The HP Photosmart C3190 Driver can be troubleshooted by going to the Control Panel, selecting “Device Manager” and then looking for any devices with a yellow exclamation mark next to them. This indicates that there is a problem with the driver.