The HP Photosmart 5522 is a printer that allows users to print high quality photos and documents. In order to use this printer, a driver must be installed on the computer. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
HP Photosmart 5522 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP Photosmart 5522 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files to. Choose a location and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to start the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
The HP Photosmart 5522 is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy and scan. It has a color touchscreen display and can connect to a wireless network. It uses HP ePrint technology to print from a mobile device. The printer has a maximum print speed of 22 ppm in black and white and 20 ppm in color. It has a monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages. The HP Photosmart 5522 uses HP 564 ink cartridges.
A Few Pointers on How to Use HP Photosmart 5522:
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for the HP Photosmart 5522 Driver.
- Download the HP Photosmart 5522 Driver from the HP website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Restart your computer to complete the installation process.
How do I set up my HP Photosmart printer?
- Find a level spot on a nearby table or desk to place your printer. It’s important that the printer is stable and not wobbly.
- Take the USB cord and plug it into the back of the printer and then into an available USB port on your computer.
- Once the software is installed, open the program and follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your printer.
How do I set up my HP Photosmart 5510 printer?
- Find a spot for the printer. It should be close to an outlet and on a level surface.
- Remove all packing materials from the printer.
- Plug the power cord into the back of the printer and into an outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. The printer will go through a self-test.
- Once the self-test is complete, the printer will be ready to use.
How do I connect my HP Photosmart b110 to WIFI?
- Turn on your printer. If it does not automatically turn on, press the power button.
- Press the wireless button on the printer control panel. The wireless light will begin blinking.
- On your computer, open the list of available wireless networks and select your printer’s SSID.
- Enter your printer’s password when prompted and click “Connect”.
- Your printer should now be connected to your wireless network.
How do I connect my HP 2720 to WIFI?
- Check if your HP 2720 has a Wi-Fi button, located above the F12 key. If it is lit up, it means Wi-Fi is already on and you can skip this step. If it is not lit, press the button to turn on Wi-Fi.
- Find the list of available Wi-Fi networks and select yours.
- Enter the password for your Wi-Fi network and click “Connect”.
That’s it! Your HP 2720 should now be connected to Wi-Fi.
How do I install my HP printer to my computer?
- Before you can install your HP printer, you’ll need to make sure that you have all of the required hardware and software.
- Once you have everything you need, you can begin the installation process by connecting the printer to your computer.
- Once the printer is connected, you’ll need to install the software that came with the printer.
- After the software is installed, you’ll be able to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation process is complete, you’ll be able to use your printer with your computer.
How do I change the ink in my HP PhotoSmart 5510 printer?
- Locate the ink cartridges. They are typically located on the right side of the printer, behind a small door.
- Remove the old ink cartridges. To do this, simply press down on the top of the cartridge and pull it out.
- Insert the new ink cartridges. Make sure that the cartridges are firmly inserted into the printer.
- Close the door. Once the new ink cartridges are in place, close the door and the printer should begin to print.
How do I setup my HP Photosmart wireless printer?
- Check that your computer and printer are both connected to the same wireless network.
- On your computer, open the HP Printer Assistant software.
- Click the Wireless Setup Wizard tool.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
How do I connect my wireless HP printer to my laptop?
- On your laptop, open the Start menu and type “printers” into the search bar. Select “ Devices and Printers” from the search results.
- Your HP printer should now be successfully installed and ready to use.
Why is my HP printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
If your HP printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi, there are a few possible reasons why. The first reason could be that the printer is not in range of the Wi-Fi router. Another possibility is that the Wi-Fi router is not broadcasting the correct SSID (Service Set Identifier) for the printer to connect to.
If you are sure that the printer is in range of the router and the SSID is correct, then the next thing to check is the Wi-Fi password. If the password is incorrect, the printer will not be able to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
If you have checked all of the above and the printer still will not connect to Wi-Fi, then there may be an issue with the printer itself. In this case, you will need to contact HP customer support for further assistance.
How do I connect my printer via Wi-Fi?
If you’re having trouble connecting your printer to Wi-Fi, one thing you can try is restarting both your printer and your router. This often does the trick in getting everything up and running. Another thing to keep in mind is that some printers may require that you connect them to your computer via USB before they can connect to a Wi-Fi network.
How can I connect my printer to my laptop?
- The first step is to gather the necessary cables. In most cases, this will simply be a USB cable, but some printers may require an Ethernet cable as well.
- Once you have the appropriate cables, you will need to connect the printer to a power source and then to the laptop. In most cases, the USB port on the printer will be used to connect to the laptop.
- The next step is to install the drivers for the printer. These can usually be found on the manufacturer’s website or on a CD that came with the printer.
- Finally, you will need to configure the printer settings on the laptop. This can usually be done through the Control Panel or by using the printer’s software.
How do I connect my HP Photosmart c4795 printer to my WIFI?
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon or the WiFi button.
- Select your WiFi network from the list of SSIDs.
If you don’t see your network listed, touch and hold the WiFi button for three seconds to turn WiFi Direct on. With WiFi Direct enabled, you can connect your printer to your computer without a router.
- Enter the password for your WiFi network, if prompted, and then touch the OK button.
- Your printer should now be connected to your wireless network.