The HP Officejet Pro 8660 is a versatile printer that can handle a variety of tasks. With its built-in duplexer, it can print on both sides of the paper automatically. It also has a high printing resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
HP Officejet Pro 8660 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, double-click on the downloaded file.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files. Choose a location on your computer and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
The HP Officejet Pro 8660 is a color inkjet printer that can print, scan, copy, and fax. It has a print speed of up to 24 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white documents and 20 ppm for color documents. The printer has a maximum resolution of 1200×600 dpi for black-and-white printing and 4800×1200 dpi for color printing. It uses four ink cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, and yellow) and has a monthly duty cycle of up to 20,000 pages.
The scanner has a resolution of 1200×1200 dpi and can scan at up to 24 ppm. The copier has a resolution of 600×600 dpi and can copy at up to 24 ppm. The fax machine has a resolution of 300×300 dpi and can fax at up to 33.6 Kbps.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize HP Officejet Pro 8660:
- Download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you can print documents and photos from your computer.
1. How do I install the HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver?
To install the HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver, simply download the driver from the HP website and then run the installation file. The driver will then be installed on your computer automatically.
2. How do I uninstall the HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver?
To uninstall the HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver, go to the Control Panel and then select “Add or Remove Programs.” From there, locate the HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver and then select “Uninstall.” Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
3. Will the HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver work with my computer?
The HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver is compatible with most Windows-based computers. However, it is always best to check the system requirements on the HP website to ensure compatibility.
4. Where can I get the HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver?
The HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver can be downloaded from the HP website.
5. How do I know if the HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver is up to date?
The HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver is automatically updated by the HP software update program. However, you can also manually check for updates by visiting the HP website.