The HP Officejet Pro 8640 Driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. In order for your printer to work properly, you must have the correct driver installed on your computer. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
HP Officejet Pro 8640 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Safely Install HP Officejet Pro 8640 Driver:
- Double-click the “HP Officejet Pro 8640 Driver” download from our website.
- The “Install Wizard” will appear.
- Click “Next” to continue.
- Choose the location where you want to install the driver.
- Click “Next” to continue.
- Click “Install” to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
The HP Officejet Pro 8640 is a color inkjet printer with a maximum resolution of 1200×1200 dpi. It has a color touchscreen display and can connect to a PC or Mac via USB 2.0, Ethernet, or Wi-Fi. The printer uses four ink cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, and yellow) and has a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages.
Print speed is up to 21 ppm in black and up to 16 ppm in color. The printer supports automatic two-sided printing and has a 250-sheet paper tray.
The HP Officejet Pro 8640 is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Hacks on How to Use HP Officejet Pro 8640:
- Download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8640 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer driver and select the printer from the list.
- Select the settings and options that you want to use.
- Click the “Print” button to start printing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can I get the HP Officejet Pro 8640 Driver?
There are a few different ways that you can go about getting the HP Officejet Pro 8640 Driver. The first way is to go to HP’s website and look for the driver under the “Support & Drivers” section. Another way is to do a search for the driver on a reputable website like DriverGuide.com.
2. How do I install the HP Officejet Pro 8640 Driver?
Once you have downloaded the driver, you will need to double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
3. I’m having trouble installing the HP Officejet Pro 8640 Driver. What can I do?
If you’re having trouble installing the HP Officejet Pro 8640 Driver, it is always a good idea to check the manufacturer’s website for updated drivers. Additionally, you can try the DriverGuide.com website, which offers a comprehensive database of drivers for many different devices.
4. I can’t find the HP Officejet Pro 8640 Driver on HP’s website. Where else can I look?
If you can’t find the HP Officejet Pro 8640 Driver on HP’s website, you can try doing a search for the driver on a reputable website like DriverGuide.com.
If you’re still having trouble finding the HP Officejet Pro 8640 Driver, you can contact HP’s customer support for assistance.