The HP Officejet Pro 8500A Driver is a great tool for those who need to connect their HP Officejet Pro 8500A printer to their computer. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
HP Officejet Pro 8500A Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 8500A Driver:
- Download the “HP Officejet Pro 8500A Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and double-click on the “setup.exe” file to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, you can use the printer with your computer.
The HP Officejet Pro 8500A is a color inkjet printer with a print speed of up to 35 pages per minute. It has a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages and a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer has a 250-sheet paper tray and a 50-sheet multipurpose tray. It also has a USB 2.0 port and an Ethernet port. The printer measures 18.5 x 16.2 x 9.5 inches and weighs 34.4 pounds.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8500A Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the HP Officejet Pro 8500A Driver software and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the printer.
- Once the printer is set up, you can begin printing documents and photos.
How do I reset my HP 8500 printer?
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Press and hold the “Resume” button on the printer for about three seconds, then release it.
- The printer should print out a status page that includes information such as the number of pages printed, the number of pages remaining, and the total number of pages that can be printed with the current ink cartridges.
- Press and hold the “Resume” button again for about three seconds, then release it.
- The printer will print out another status page, this time indicating that the printer has been reset.
How do I setup my HP Officejet Pro 8500?
- To begin, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Next, open the ink cartridge access door and remove all of the cartridges.
- Once the cartridges are removed, clean the ink cartridge contacts with a cotton swab dipped in distilled water.
- Allow the contacts to dry completely before reinserting the cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Plug the power cord back into the printer and turn it on.
- Wait for the printer to initialize.
- Once the printer is ready, insert the hp officejet pro 8500 software CD into your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Once the software is installed, connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- The printer will now be ready to use.
How do I reset my HP Officejet Pro 8500a?
- Press and hold the “Wireless” and “Resume” buttons on the printer for three seconds.
- Press the “Power” button to turn off the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Wait 60 seconds, then plug the power cord back into the printer.
- Press the “Power” button to turn on the printer.
- The printer will now be reset to its factory default settings.
How do I reflash my HP printer?
- HP printers can be reflashed using the HP Firmware Upgrade Utility. This utility can be downloaded from the HP website.
- Once the utility has been downloaded, follow the instructions on the website to install it on your computer.
- Once the utility is installed, launch it and follow the instructions to reflash your HP printer.
- Once the process is complete, your HP printer should be updated with the new firmware.
How much is HP Officejet Pro 8500?
The HP Officejet Pro 8500 is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, copy, and fax. It has a maximum printing resolution of 4800×1200 dpi, and a maximum scanning resolution of 4800×4800 dpi. It can print at speeds of up to 35 pages per minute (ppm) in black-and-white, and up to 34 ppm in color. It has a 250-sheet paper capacity, and a monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages. It connects to a computer via USB, and to a network via Ethernet. The HP Officejet Pro 8500 costs around $200.
How do I connect my HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless to my computer?
- Check that your HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless printer, router, and computer are all turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network as the printer.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon. The Wireless Summary screen displays.
- If prompted, touch the Wireless Setup Wizard icon, and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- Once the printer is connected to the network, open the HP printer software on your computer.
- Select the HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless printer from the list of available printers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
How do I reset an HP?
1) Start your HP computer and open the “Start” menu.
5) Select “Keep my files” or “Remove everything” depending on what you want to do.
6) Follow the prompts to reset your HP computer.
How do I change the printhead on my HP Officejet Pro 8500a Plus?
- Open the printer’s access door.
- Remove the old printhead by gently pulling it straight out.
- Insert the new printhead into the carriage. Make sure that the golden contacts on the printhead align with the carriage contacts.
- Push the printhead into the carriage until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer’s access door.
How do I change the ink cartridge on my HP Officejet Pro 8500?
- Turn on your printer, and then open the ink cartridge access door. The carriage moves to the right side of the printer.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from the carriage. To do this, press down on the ink cartridge to release it, and then pull it straight out.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the carriage. To do this, insert the ink cartridge into the carriage at a slight angle, and then push it forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Your printer will now begin charging the new ink cartridge.
How do I update my HP printer driver?
- Check HP’s website for updates. Go to HP’s website and search for your printer model. If there are any available updates, download and install them.
- Use HP’s Print and Scan Doctor. HP’s Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool that can help you identify and fix problems with your HP printer.
- Update your driver manually. If you can’t find an update for your printer on HP’s website or with the Print and Scan Doctor, you can try updating your driver manually.
How do I reinstall firmware on my HP printer?
There are a few different ways that you can reinstall firmware on your HP printer. One way is to use the HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit, which is a software program that you can download from HP’s website. This software will allow you to update the firmware on your printer.
Another way to update the firmware on your HP printer is to use a USB flash drive. You will need to download the firmware file from HP’s website and save it to the USB flash drive. Then, you will need to insert the USB flash drive into your printer and follow the instructions on the screen to update the firmware.
If you are unable to update the firmware on your HP printer using either of these methods, you can contact HP customer support for assistance.