The HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premier Driver is a great way to get your printer up and running. This driver is available for free in this page using the links below. Simply download the driver, unzip it, and run the installation file. Once installed, you will be able to use your printer with ease.
HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premier Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
These HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premier driver support Windows 2000, Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista, and Windows 7. These various versions of Windows require different properties from the systems. For instance, Windows 2000, and Windows XP (32-bit) need a minimum processor of Intel Pentium II or Celeron. However, HP recommends an Intel Pentium III or higher processor. Windows XP (64-bit) requires an AMD Athlon 64, AMD Opteron, Intel Xeon processor with Intel EMG4T. The manufacturer, however, recommends an Intel Pentium 4 processor with Intel EMG4T. On the other hand, Windows Vista and Windows 7 require 800 MHz processor (minimum) while the approved is the 1 GHz.
The RAM for Windows 2000 and Windows XP is 128 MB while the recommended RAM size is 256 MB. Whereas the RAM size required for Windows Vista and Windows 7 is 512 MB, but HP recommends 1 GB or higher.
Before running the software, there must be a free disk space of 200 MB for Windows 2000 and Windows XP (32-bit). For Windows XP (64-bit), an open space of 410 MB must be free. While for Windows Vista, a free disk space of 765 MB must be available while the recommended space is 1.5 GB.
Driver for Mac OS
The HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premier driver supported versions include Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5 10.6 and OS X 10.7. They except v10.7 requires a processor of PowerPC with G3, G4, G5 or Intel Core Duo. Whereas, for Mac OS X 10.7, an Intel Core Duo processor. The available internal memory should 256 MB for OS 10.4, 10.5 and 10.6. The minimum hard disk free space is 500 MB while the recommended space is 800 MB.
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premier Driver:
- Once the “HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premier Driver” download from our website is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions to continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver software.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer (if prompted).
- You should now be able to use your HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premier printer.
The HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premier is a high-end all-in-one printer that is designed for small businesses and home offices. It can print, scan, copy, and fax. It has a color touchscreen display and can connect to a computer via USB or Ethernet. The printer has a maximum print resolution of 4800×1200 dpi and can print at speeds of up to 35 ppm. It uses four ink cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, and yellow).
The HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premier has a scan resolution of up to 4800×4800 dpi and can scan to a computer, email, or USB drive. It has a 50-page automatic document feeder and can fax at speeds of up to 33.6 kbps. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages and comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premier Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premier printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer and open the HP Officejet Pro 8500 Premier Driver.
- Select the type of document you want to print and click on the “Print” button.
- Adjust the settings according to your preference and click on the “OK” button.
- Your document will now start printing.
How do I connect my HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless to my computer?
- Unplug the USB cable from the back of the printer, if it is connected.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon. The Wireless Summary screen displays.
- Touch the Settings icon, and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wireless Setup Wizard displays.
How do I reset my HP Officejet Pro 8500?
- To reset your HP Officejet Pro 8500, press and hold the “Power” button for about five seconds.
- Next, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and then plug it back in.
- Finally, press the “Power” button again to turn on the printer.
How do I reflash my HP printer?
- First, make sure your HP printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Next, download the latest firmware for your printer model from HP’s website.
- Once the firmware is downloaded, open the file and follow the instructions to install it on your printer.
- Once the firmware is installed, your printer should automatically restart. If it doesn’t, you can manually restart it by pressing the power button.
- That’s it! Your HP printer should now be running the latest firmware.
How do I reset an HP?
If you need to reset your HP, there are a few different ways you can do it.
One way is to simply turn off your HP and then turn it back on again. This will often reset things and get your HP working properly again.
If that doesn’t work, you can try doing a hard reset by holding down the power button for a few seconds. This will force your HP to restart and should reset it.
If neither of those work, you can try factory resetting your HP. This will erase all of your data and settings, so make sure you backup anything important first. To do a factory reset, go to the settings menu and find the option to reset your HP.
Hopefully one of these methods will work for you and you’ll be able to reset your HP successfully.
How do you fix failed alignment on HP Officejet Pro 8500?
If your Officejet Pro 8500 printer is displaying a “Failed Alignment” error, there are a few things you can do to fix the problem.
- Check that the carriage assembly is free to move. If it is jammed, try clearing the jam.
- If the carriage assembly is not jammed, try resetting the printer. To do this, unplug the printer from the power outlet and then plug it back in.
- If the printer still will not align properly, you may need to replace the carriage assembly. This is a more difficult repair and should be done by a qualified technician.
How do I find my HP printer SMTP server address?
To find the SMTP server address for an HP printer, first open the HP Embedded Web Server in a web browser. The server address is typically the printer’s IP address. Once the server address has been entered, click on the “Network” tab and then the “Email” tab. The SMTP server address should be listed here. If it is not, the printer may not be able to send email.
How do I setup my HP printer to scan to email?
- From the home screen on your printer, touch the Setup icon.
- Select the Network Setup or Wireless Settings option.
- Touch the Wireless Setup Wizard option and follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to your wireless network.
- Once your printer is connected to your wireless network, touch the Scan icon.
- Select the Email option.
- Enter the email address you want to send your scanned document to and touch the Send button.
How do I setup my HP Officejet Pro 8100?
- Unpack your HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer. Remove all packing materials, including any tape or labels.
- Find a suitable location for your printer. It should be close to an electrical outlet and have enough space for the printer and any materials you’ll be printing.
- Connect the power cord to your printer and plug it into an outlet.
- Connect the USB cable to your printer and plug it into your computer.
- Install the software that came with your printer. This will likely be an HP driver and software package.
How do I change the printhead on my HP Officejet Pro 8500a Plus?
- Turn on your printer and open the top cover.
- Remove the old printhead by gently pulling it straight up and out of the carriage.
- Unpack the new printhead and remove the protective tape.
- Insert the new printhead into the carriage and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover and wait for the printer to initialize the new printhead.
- Try printing a test page to make sure the new printhead is working properly.
How do I change the date on my HP printer?
To change the date on your HP printer, first open the HP printer software on your computer. Then, click on the “Settings” tab and select the “Date & Time” option. From here, you can select the new date and time that you want your printer to use. Once you have made your changes, click on the “OK” button to save them.
How do I set up Scan to Email on HP Officejet Pro 9020?
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon.
- Touch the Settings icon.
- Scroll to and touch Scan to Email.
- Touch the Enable button.
- Touch the Email Setup button.
- Touch the From field and enter your email address.
- Touch the Subject field and enter a subject for your email.
- Touch the Message field and enter a message for your email.
- Touch the Send Test Email button to send a test email.
- Touch the Done button.