The HP Officejet J4680c Driver is a great tool for those who need to connect their HP Officejet J4680c printer to their computer. The driver is available for download using the links below.
HP Officejet J4680c Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP Officejet J4680c Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- A window will appear asking where you want to extract the files. Choose a location and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click “setup.exe”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
The HP Officejet J4680c is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It has a print speed of up to 22 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white documents and 18 ppm for color documents. The J4680c has a 48-bit color depth and a maximum resolution of 1200×1200 dpi for printing. For scanning, it has a 48-bit color depth and a maximum resolution of 1200×2400 dpi. It also has a fax speed of up to 33.6 kbps.
The HP Officejet J4680c uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology for printing. It has four ink cartridges: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 3000 pages and a recommended monthly print volume of up to 500 pages. It has a paper capacity of up to 150 sheets of plain paper. The J4680c measures 17.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize HP Officejet J4680c:
- Download and install the HP Officejet J4680c Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP Officejet J4680c printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document or image you want to print.
- Select the HP Officejet J4680c printer as the printer to use.
- Click the Print button.
Questions & Answers:
How do I manually install HP printer drivers?
If your printer came with a CD, insert it into your computer’s CD drive, and run the setup program. If you don’t have a CD, you can download the latest driver for your printer model from HP’s website.
- Go to HP’s website, and navigate to the support page for your printer model.
- Under the “Drivers & Software” heading, click the “Download” button.
- Select “Save File” when prompted, and save the driver to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, open the file, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable, and turn it on.
- Windows will automatically detect the printer, and install the necessary drivers.
How do I reinstall my HP printer driver?
- To reinstall your HP printer driver, first go to the HP website and download the latest driver for your printer model.
- Next, unplug your printer from your computer and then restart your computer.
- Once your computer has restarted, go to the Control Panel and then select “Add or Remove Programs”.
- Finally, locate the HP printer driver in the list of programs and click on the “Remove” button. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
- Go to HP’s website and search for your printer model.
- Download the HP printer software for your model.
- Follow the instructions to install the software.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on your printer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup.
How do I install printer drivers without installer?
- Download the driver files from the printer manufacturer’s website.
- Unzip the file to extract the driver files.
- Open the Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager, right-click on the printer device and select “Update Driver Software”.
- In the Update Driver Software dialog box, select “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- In the next dialog box, select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
- Select the printer driver from the list and click “Next”.
- Follow the remaining instructions to install the printer driver.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
Before you begin, you will need to have the printer driver file downloaded on your computer.
- Open the Devices and Printers control panel.
- Click on Add a Printer.
- When the Add Printer Wizard appears, click on the Browse button.
- Locate the printer driver file that you have downloaded, and then click on Open.
- Click on the Next button.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to complete the installation.
How do I fix HP printer driver unavailable?
- Restart your computer and printer.
- Check if your printer is connected to your computer correctly.
- Uninstall and reinstall the HP printer driver.
Why is driver unavailable for my printer?
A printer’s driver is unavailable when the printer is not connected to a computer or when the driver software is not installed on the computer. The driver is the software that allows the computer to communicate with the printer. When the driver is unavailable, the computer cannot send print jobs to the printer. There are a few ways to fix this problem.
First, check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the computer. If the printer is not turned on, turn it on and try printing again. If the printer is not connected to the computer, connect it using a USB cable and try printing again.
Second, check to see if the driver software is installed on the computer. If the software is not installed, you can download it from the printer manufacturer’s website. Once the software is installed, restart the computer and try printing again.
If you are still having trouble printing, there may be an issue with the printer itself. Contact the printer manufacturer for troubleshooting assistance.
How do I manually install a printer driver in Windows?
- First, you will need to connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Once your printer is connected, you will need to open the “Control Panel” on your computer. To do this, you can either press the “Windows” key on your keyboard, and then type “Control Panel” into the search bar, or you can navigate to the “Start” menu and then select “Control Panel” from the list of options.
- Once you have opened the Control Panel, you will need to select “Hardware and Sound” and then select “Devices and Printers”.
- You should now see a list of all of the devices and printers that are currently connected to your computer. If you do not see your printer listed, you may need to restart your computer.
- Once you see your printer listed, you will need to right-click on it and select “Properties” from the menu.
- In the “Properties” window, you will need to select the “Driver” tab.
- In the “Driver” tab, you will see a button that says “Update Driver”. You will need to click this button.
How do I find printer drivers?
The best way to find printer drivers is to go to the manufacturer’s website and look for the “Downloads” or “Support” section.
In some cases, you may need to know the specific model of your printer to find the right driver.
If you can’t find the driver on the manufacturer’s website, you can try a third-party website like DriverGuide or DriverZone.
Once you’ve downloaded the driver, double-click on the file to install it.
Restart your computer when prompted and then try printing a test page to make sure the driver is installed correctly.
How do I make my printer driver available?
- Go to the Start menu, then Control Panel.
- Choose the port that your printer is attached to.
- Choose the manufacturer and model of your printer.
- Choose whether you want to use the printer as your default printer.
How do I download HP drivers?
- Go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
- Enter your HP product name, model number, or product number.
- Select your operating system and version, then click Next.
- Click Download next to the full feature driver (recommended), or click Basic Drivers for other driver options.
- Save the driver to a location on your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I get my HP printer to connect to my computer?
If your HP printer is not connecting to your computer, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue.
First, make sure that the printer is turned on and that it is properly connected to your computer via USB. If the printer is not turned on, turn it on and try again. If the printer is not properly connected, unplug the USB cable and plug it back in.
Next, check that your computer recognizes the printer. To do this, open the Control Panel and click on “Devices and Printers.” The printer should be listed under “Printers.” If it is not listed, click on “Add a printer” and follow the prompts to add the printer.
If your computer still does not recognize the printer, there may be an issue with the driver. To install or update the driver, go to the HP website and download the latest driver for your printer model. Once the driver is downloaded, double-click on the file to install it.
After following these steps, your HP printer should be successfully connected to your computer.
How do I find my HP printer software on my computer?
Assuming you have a Windows computer, there are a few ways to find your HP printer software. One way is to simply search for “HP printer software” in the search bar. This should bring up a list of potential software options for you to choose from. Another way is to go to the HP website and look for the software under the “Support & Drivers” section. Finally, you can also try looking in the “Control Panel” for your printer software.
How do I download a printer driver in Windows 10?
- Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
- Type control printers and press Enter. This will open the Devices and Printers window.
- Right-click on your printer and select Properties.
- Select the Drivers tab.
- Click the Update Driver button.
- In the Update Driver window that opens, select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Windows will now search for and download the latest printer driver.
- Once the driver has been downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Restart your computer.
Your printer should now be properly installed and ready to use.