If you have an HP OfficeJet 4658 printer, you will need to install a driver in order to use it. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
HP OfficeJet 4658 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP OfficeJet 4658 Driver:
- Double-click the “HP OfficeJet 4658 Driver” download from our website.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to extract the files.
- Choose a location on your computer and click “Extract”.
- The files will be extracted to the chosen location.
- Double-click on the “Setup” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
The HP OfficeJet 4658 is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It has a maximum print speed of 22 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white documents and 18 ppm for color documents. The printer has a maximum resolution of 1200×1200 dpi for black-and-white prints and 4800×1200 dpi for color prints. It uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology and has four ink cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, and yellow). The printer has a standard paper capacity of 225 sheets and a maximum paper capacity of 275 sheets. It supports various media types, including plain paper, photo paper, and envelopes. The HP OfficeJet 4658 measures 17.52×15.55×9.45 inches (WxDxH) and weighs 18.1 pounds. It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Tips and Tricks:
- Always make sure that you have the latest version of the HP OfficeJet 4658 Driver installed on your computer.
- If you are having trouble printing, try uninstalling and reinstalling the HP OfficeJet 4658 Driver.
- Make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for the HP OfficeJet 4658 Driver.
- If you are still having trouble, contact HP customer support for assistance.
How do I connect my HP Officejet 4635 to wireless network?
- To begin, gather the wireless network name (SSID) and password. This information is usually on a label on the router or in the documentation that came with the router.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon (). The wireless status light () turns on.
- Touch the Setup icon ().
- Touch Network.
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer searches for networks, and then displays them in a list.
- Select your network name from the list. If your network is not listed, touch Enter New Network Name, and then enter the network name.
- When prompted, enter the password or passphrase. This might be referred to as a network key, wireless key, WEP key, WPA passphrase, or security passphrase. These terms might appear on the router configuration card or on the documentation that came with your router.
- Touch Done.
- Touch OK.
How do I install HP Officejet 8015?
- Unpack your printer. Remove the printer from its box, and then remove all packing materials.
- Connect the power cord to the printer, and then plug the cord into an outlet.
- Turn on the printer. Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Install the printer software. Insert the HP Officejet 8015 software CD into your computer, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Connect the printer to your computer. Connect one end of the USB cable to the printer, and then connect the other end to an available USB port on your computer.
- Configure the printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
Is the HP Officejet 4635 compatible with Windows 10?
The HP Officejet 4635 is compatible with Windows 10. You can connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable, and then use the printer’s control panel to select the printer’s settings. The printer will work with Windows 10’s default settings.
How do I connect my HP Officejet 4630 to my computer?
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the USB port on the back of the printer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Wait for the printer to complete its startup routine. This can take up to two minutes.
- Click the Start button, and then click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Click Add a local printer.
- Select Use an existing port, and then click Next.
- Select USB001: (Virtual printer port for USB), and then click Next.
- Select HP, and then click Next.
- Select HP Officejet 4630, and then click Next.
- Click Finish.
Why is my HP Officejet 4635 not printing?
There are a few reasons why your HP Officejet 4635 might not be printing. The first thing you should check is whether or not the printer is turned on and connected to your computer. If the printer is turned on and connected, but still not printing, there may be an issue with the printer driver. To fix this, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer driver. If that doesn’t work, you may need to contact HP support for further assistance.
How do I connect my HP Deskjet 8015 to my computer?
To connect an HP Deskjet 8015 printer to a computer, first make sure that the printer is turned on and has paper loaded. Next, locate the USB port on the printer and insert the USB cable into it. Then, go to the computer and find the USB port. Insert the other end of the USB cable into the USB port on the computer. Once the connection is made, the computer should automatically recognize the printer and install the necessary drivers.
What is the difference between HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e and 8035e?
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e and 8035e are two of HP’s latest all-in-one printers. They are designed for small businesses and home offices. Both printers have similar features, but there are some key differences that you should be aware of before making a purchase.
The OfficeJet Pro 8025e is the cheaper of the two printers, but it has a slower print speed and a smaller paper capacity. The 8035e is more expensive, but it has a faster print speed and a larger paper capacity.
If you need a printer that can handle a lot of printing, then the 8035e is the better choice. However, if you don’t need to print as much, then the 8025e will be a more cost-effective option.
How do I install HP OfficeJet 4655?
- Go to HP’s website and download the HP OfficeJet 4655 driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Connect the HP OfficeJet 4655 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer and wait for it to initialize.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
How do I reset my HP OfficeJet 4655 printer?
- The first way you can reset your HP OfficeJet 4655 printer is by pressing and holding the “Power” button for about 10 seconds. This should reset the printer and clear any error messages.
- If the first method doesn’t work, you can try unplugging the power cord from the printer for about 30 seconds, and then plugging it back in. This should also reset the printer and clear any error messages.
- The last way you can reset your HP OfficeJet 4655 printer is by performing a hard reset. To do this, you’ll need to press and hold the “Power” button for about 60 seconds. This will reset the printer to its factory settings and should clear any error messages.
How do I get my HP printer to recognize my wireless network?
If your HP printer is not connecting to your wireless network, there are a few things you can try to get it to recognize the network.
First, make sure that the printer is turned on and that it is in range of your wireless router. If it is, try restarting both the printer and the router.
If that doesn’t work, try connecting the printer to the router with an Ethernet cable. Once it is connected, you can try restarting the printer and see if it recognizes the network.
If all else fails, you can try resetting the printer to its factory settings. This will erase all of the printer’s current settings, so you will need to set it up again from scratch. To do this, press and hold the “Wireless” and “Cancel” buttons on the printer for about 5 seconds.
After you have reset the printer, you should be able to connect it to your wireless network.
How do I connect my HP OfficeJet printer to WiFi?
- On the printer control panel, go to the WiFi settings menu.
- Select the WiFi network you want to connect to and enter the password.
- Once the printer is connected, you should be able to print wirelessly from your computer.