The HP OfficeJet 4655 Driver is a software that enables communication between the printer and the computer. This driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
HP OfficeJet 4655 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP OfficeJet 4655 Driver on Your PC:
- Double-click the “HP OfficeJet 4655 Driver” download from our website.
- The “Installation Wizard” will appear.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the printer.
HP OfficeJet 4655 Specifications:
The HP OfficeJet 4655 is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a color touchscreen display and can connect to a wireless network. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages and can print at speeds of up to 9 ppm in black and white and up to 6 ppm in color. The HP OfficeJet 4655 uses HP 62 ink cartridges and has a standard paper capacity of up to 100 sheets.
Effective Hacks on How to Utilize HP OfficeJet 4655:
- Check your printer’s manual to see if it is compatible with the HP OfficeJet 4655 Driver.
- Download the HP OfficeJet 4655 Driver from the HP website.
- Install the HP OfficeJet 4655 Driver on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How do I set up my HP Officejet 4655 scanner?
- Open the HP Scan software.
- Select the type of scan you want to perform, then select the scan destination.
- If you want to change any scan settings, click the Advanced button.
- When you are ready to begin scanning, click the Scan button.
How do I setup my HP Officejet 4650 Wireless printer?
- Check if your printer has a wireless icon or symbol on it to indicate that it is capable of connecting wirelessly. If you don’t see any indication that your printer is wireless-capable, then unfortunately it probably isn’t and you will need to connect it to your computer using a USB cable.
- Place your printer as close to your router as possible. This will help to ensure the strongest possible connection between the two devices.
- Follow the instructions that came with your printer to connect it to your wireless network. This will usually involve entering your network password.
- Once the printer is connected to your wireless network, you should be able to print to it from any computer or device that is also connected to the same network.
How do I reset my HP Officejet 4655 printer?
- First, unplug the printer from the power outlet and then disconnect any USB cables.
- Next, press and hold the printer’s power button for about 30 seconds.
- After that, plug the printer back into the power outlet and then turn it on.
- Finally, try to print a test page to see if the printer has been reset successfully.
How do I connect my HP printer to my computer?
- Check if your computer and printer are both turned on. If not, turn them both on.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the port on the back of your HP printer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your computer.
- If your printer is not automatically detected, open the Devices and Printers control panel and add your printer manually.
- Once your printer is added, you should be able to print to it.
How do I connect my HP wireless printer to my computer?
If you have an HP wireless printer and want to connect it to your computer, there are a few things you need to do. First, make sure that both the printer and the computer are turned on and that they are connected to the same wireless network. Once they are, you can go to the HP website and download the software for your specific printer model. Once the software is installed, you should be able to connect to the printer and start using it.
Why is my HP Office Jet 4650 not printing?
There are a few potential reasons why your HP Office Jet 4650 is not printing. One possibility is that there is an issue with the printer itself. Perhaps there is a paper jam or a problem with the ink cartridges. Another possibility is that there is a problem with the connection between the printer and the computer. Make sure that the printer is turned on and that the cable is securely plugged in. If the problem persists, you may need to reinstall the printer driver.
How do I connect my HP 3830 printer to Wi-Fi?
- In order to connect your HP 3830 printer to Wi-Fi, you will need to gather a few items first. These items include a Wi-Fi router, an Ethernet cable, and a computer that is connected to the Internet.
- Once you have gathered these items, you will need to connect the Ethernet cable from the Wi-Fi router to the printer.
- Next, you will need to connect the computer to the Wi-Fi router. Once the computer is connected, you will be able to access the Internet.
- Finally, you will need to open the printer’s software on the computer. Once the software is open, you will be able to select the Wi-Fi connection option.
- After you have followed these steps, your HP 3830 printer should be successfully connected to Wi-Fi.
How do I connect my HP OfficeJet 4500 wireless printer?
- On the control panel of the printer, press the Wireless button and then press the Settings button.
- Scroll down to Network Setup and press the OK button.
- Highlight the Wireless Setup Wizard and press the OK button. The Wireless Setup Wizard will now search for nearby wireless networks.
- Once your wireless network appears in the list, select it and then enter the password. The printer will now be connected to your wireless network.
How do I reset my HP printer back to factory settings?
- From the printer control panel, navigate to the Setup menu.
- Select the Reset option.
- Depending on your model, you may be prompted to confirm the reset.
- Once the reset is complete, the printer will restart.
How do I reset my printer to factory settings?
- In order to reset your printer to factory settings, you will need to access the printer’s control panel.
- Once you have accessed the control panel, locate the “Reset” button.
- Press and hold the “Reset” button for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds have passed, your printer should now be reset to its factory settings.
- If you have any further questions or concerns, please consult your printer’s manual or contact the manufacturer directly.
How do I scan with HP Officejet 4650?
- Press the “Scan” button on the printer control panel.
- Resolution: 300 dpi is standard, but you can go up to 1200 dpi for a sharper image.
- Color: Choose between scanning in color, grayscale, or black and white.
- File format: JPG is the most common format, but you can also choose between PDF, TIFF, and PNG.
- Press “OK” to confirm your settings.
- Select where you want to save your scan. The default is usually your Documents folder.
- Press “Scan” to start scanning your document.
How do I find my HP printer assistant?
If you cannot find HP Printer Assistant on your desktop, you can also open HP Printer Assistant from your Start menu. To do so, click the Start button, and then click All Programs. Locate your printer in the list of installed programs, and then click the folder for your printer to open it. Inside the folder, click HP Printer Assistant to open the software.
How do I send a fax from my HP Officejet 4655?
To send a fax from your HP Officejet 4655, you’ll need to connect the printer to a phone line. Once it’s connected, you can begin the faxing process by opening the HP Officejet 4655 software on your computer. From there, you’ll need to enter the recipient’s fax number and any other relevant information. Once you’ve entered all the necessary information, you can hit the “Send” button to begin sending your fax.
How do I print double sided on HP Officejet 4655?
To print double sided on an HP Officejet 4655, go to the printer’s settings and select the double sided printing option. This will cause the printer to print on both sides of the paper. If you want to print on only one side, select the single sided printing option.