The HP OfficeJet 4654 Driver is a versatile and affordable all-in-one printer that is ideal for use at home or in a small office. This printer offers high-quality printing, scanning, and copying, and is compatible with a variety of HP ink cartridges. The driver is available for free in this page using the links below.
HP OfficeJet 4654 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP OfficeJet 4654 Driver:
- Download the “HP OfficeJet 4654 Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the HP OfficeJet 4654 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
The HP OfficeJet 4654 is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax documents. It has a print speed of up to 20 pages per minute and a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printer has a 2.2-inch LCD display for easy navigation and a 100-sheet paper tray. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the HP OfficeJet 4654 Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP OfficeJet 4654 printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the “Print” option from your computer’s “File” menu.
- Choose the HP OfficeJet 4654 printer as your printer.
How do I install HP Officejet 4654?
If you have an HP Officejet 4654 printer, you may be wondering how to install it. This guide will show you how to do just that.
First, you’ll need to gather a few supplies. You’ll need the printer, a power cord, and a USB cable. You’ll also need a computer that meets the minimum system requirements for the printer.
Once you have everything you need, you can begin the installation process.
- Start by unboxing the printer. Remove all of the packing materials and discard them.
- Next, find a spot for the printer. It should be close to an outlet and near your computer.
- Plug the power cord into the back of the printer and into the outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- On your computer, open the settings menu.
- Choose “HP Officejet 4654” from the list of printers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
That’s all there is to it! Once the installation is complete, you can begin using your new printer.
How do I change the ink cartridge on my HP Officejet 4655?
- Locate the ink cartridge access door on the right side of the printer.
- Open the door and wait for the carriage to move to the center of the printer.
- Remove the old ink cartridge by pressing the release tab and pulling it out of the carriage.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the carriage and push it forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Why does my HP printer keeps saying remove and reinstall ink cartridge?
The most common reason for this error is that the ink cartridge is not fully seated in the carriage. Try removing the ink cartridge and then reinserting it into the carriage. Be sure to firmly push it in until it clicks into place. If this does not resolve the issue, you may need to clean the ink cartridge contacts. To do this, remove the ink cartridge and use a clean, dry cloth to gently wipe any ink off of the contacts. Be sure not to touch the nozzles on the bottom of the cartridge, as this can damage them. Once the contacts are clean, reinsert the ink cartridge and try printing again.
How do I reset my HP OfficeJet 4655 printer?
If you need to reset your HP OfficeJet 4655 printer, there are a few different ways that you can do so. One way is to simply turn the printer off and then back on again. This will usually reset the printer and clear any errors that may be causing it to malfunction. Another way to reset the printer is to use the control panel to access the printer’s menu. From here, you should be able to find a reset option that will clear any errors and restore the printer to its default settings. If you are still having trouble resetting the printer, you may need to consult the printer’s manual for more specific instructions.
How do I install HP ink cartridges?
- Turn on the printer and open the cover that gives you access to the ink cartridges.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Locate the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced.
- Remove the ink cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Remove the protective cap from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot.
- Close the cover and plug the power cord back into the printer.
- Turn on the printer and print a test page to make sure the new ink cartridge is working properly.
Why does my HP printer says Cartridge error?
The first reason is that the ink cartridges may be old or expired. If the ink cartridges have been sitting in the printer for a while, the ink may have dried up and clogged the ink nozzles. To fix this, simply remove the ink cartridges and clean the ink nozzles with a cotton swab dipped in distilled water. Then, dry the ink nozzles with a clean, dry cotton swab before reinserting the ink cartridges.
The second reason why your HP printer may say “Cartridge Error” is that the ink cartridges may not be seated properly. To fix this, simply remove the ink cartridges and make sure that they are firmly seated in the carriage. Then, reinsert the ink cartridges and try printing again.
The third reason why your HP printer may say “Cartridge Error” is that the ink cartridge contacts may be dirty. The ink cartridge contacts are the gold-colored metal contacts on the ink cartridge. To fix this, simply remove the ink cartridges and clean the ink cartridge contacts with a cotton swab dipped in distilled water. Then, dry the ink cartridge contacts with a clean, dry cotton swab before reinserting the ink cartridges.
If you are still getting the “Cartridge Error” message after trying all of these fixes, then you may need to replace the ink cartridges.
How do I bypass HP Instant Ink?
Open the HP Instant Ink website.
Click on the “Sign In” button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Enter your email address and password in the fields provided, then click on the “Sign In” button.
Click on the “My Account” tab, then click on the “Cancel Instant Ink” link.
Click on the “Continue to Cancel” button, then confirm your cancellation by clicking on the “Cancel My Instant Ink” button.
How do I change the ink cartridge on my HP OfficeJet?
- Start by turning on your HP OfficeJet printer.
- Locate the ink cartridge access door on the printer. This is usually located on the right side of the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and remove the old ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the printer and close the ink cartridge access door.
How do I get my HP printer to recognize ink cartridges?
- Check that the ink cartridges are properly seated in the carriage. If they’re not, remove them and reinsert them.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges are compatible with your HP printer.
- Clean the ink cartridges and carriage. Use a clean, dry cloth to wipe any ink and debris from the ink cartridges and carriage.
- Reset the printer. Turn the printer off and unplug the power cord. Wait for 60 seconds, then plug the printer back in and turn it on.
- Try a different ink cartridge. If the problem persists, try using a different ink cartridge.
How do I fix ink removal and reinstall it?
- Check your printer’s ink levels and refill if necessary.
- Remove any old ink cartridges from your printer.
- Clean the ink cartridge contacts with a lint-free cloth.
- Install the new ink cartridges in your printer.
- Run a test print to check that the ink is flowing correctly.
Is there a reset button on HP printers?
There is no universal reset button on HP printers, as the company offers a wide variety of printer models with different features. However, most HP printers have a control panel with buttons that can be used to reset the printer. The specific button or combination of buttons to use to reset an HP printer depends on the model of the printer. If you can’t find the reset button on your HP printer, consult the printer’s manual or contact HP customer support for assistance.