If you are looking for an HP Officejet 4635 Driver, you can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system. This printer is an all-in-one printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax.
HP Officejet 4635 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install HP Officejet 4635 Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP Officejet 4635 Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Now you can use the “HP Officejet 4635 Driver” to use your printer.
HP Officejet 4635 Details:
The HP Officejet 4635 is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, scan and fax. It has a print speed of up to 9.5 ppm in black and 6.8 ppm in color. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages. It has a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of up to 1200 dpi. The scanner can scan documents at up to 19 ppm in black and 15 ppm in color. The printer has a 48-bit color depth and a maximum print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printer has a 250-sheet paper tray and a 35-sheet automatic document feeder. It uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology and has four ink cartridges. The printer measures 17.72 x 14.33 x 5.55 inches and weighs 11.93 pounds.
Suggestions for How to Use HP Officejet 4635:
- Download the HP Officejet 4635 Driver from the HP website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to use the printer with your computer.
Is the HP Officejet 4635 compatible with Windows 10?
The HP Officejet 4635 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. It also accepts faxes, making it a versatile choice for home office or small business use. The printer can connect to a computer via USB or Wi-Fi, and it’s compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, and Vista.
How do I install HP Officejet 4630?
- Go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
- Enter your HP model number.
- Download the HP Officejet 4630 Full Feature Software and Drivers.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the HP Officejet 4630 software.
How do I connect my HP Officejet 4635 printer to WIFI?
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon. The Wireless Summary screen displays.
- Once the printer has been connected to the WiFi network, you can print from anywhere in your home or office.
Why is my HP Officejet 4635 not printing?
- Check that the printer is turned on and properly connected to your computer. If it is not, turn it on and/or reconnect the cables.
- Check your printer’s ink levels. If it is low on ink, replace the ink cartridges.
- Make sure that the paper tray is loaded with paper. If not, load it with the appropriate type and size of paper.
- Your printer may be paused or offline. Check the printer’s display panel to see if it is indicating any error messages. If so, follow the instructions on the display panel to clear the error and get the printer back online.
- If you are still having trouble, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer software on your computer.
Is HP Officejet 4630 a wireless printer?
The HP Officejet 4630 is a wireless printer that offers high-quality printing, scanning, and copying capabilities. This printer is easy to set up and use, and it offers a variety of features that make it a great choice for home or small office use. The HP Officejet 4630 has a built-in wireless adapter that allows you to connect to your home or office network. This printer also has a USB port that allows you to connect to a computer or other device. The HP Officejet 4630 offers high-quality printing at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. This printer also offers scanning and copying capabilities. The HP Officejet 4630 has a 100-sheet paper capacity and can print on a variety of media types, including plain paper, photo paper, and envelopes.
How do I enable Scan to computer on HP Officejet 4630?
- On the printer control panel, touch the Setup icon.
- Touch Network.
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
- Once the printer is connected to the wireless network, touch the Scan icon.
- Touch Scan to Computer.
- Select the computer that you want to scan to.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the scan.
How do I set up fax on HP Officejet 4630?
- To set up fax on your HP Officejet 4630, first connect the printer to a telephone line.
- Once the printer is connected, press the Setup button on the printer control panel.
- Select the Fax Setup option from the Setup menu.
- Enter the fax number you want to use in the Enter Fax Number field.
- Press the Start Fax button to begin sending faxes.
How do I get my HP printer to recognize my wireless network?
- Check that your printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Go to the Network tab, and then click Fix Printing.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to troubleshoot your printer connection.
How do I connect my HP OfficeJet printer to WiFi?
- In order to connect your HP OfficeJet printer to WiFi, you will need to ensure that your router is turned on and working properly.
- Once your router is on, locate the WPS button on your printer. This button is typically located on the control panel of your printer.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your printer for 3 seconds.
- After 3 seconds have passed, press the WPS button on your router.
- Your HP OfficeJet printer should now be connected to your WiFi network.
How do I set up HP wireless printer?
- Find an open and accessible area in your home or office to place the printer. It is important that the printer has enough space around it so that the pages can print correctly.
- Take the printer out of the box and follow the instructions that come with it. This will include how to properly connect the printer to a power source.
- Once the printer is plugged in and turned on, open up the settings on your computer. Find the section that says “Devices” and click on it.
- Find the HP printer in the list of devices that comes up and click on it. Click on the “Add printer” button.
- Follow the instructions that come up on your screen. You may be asked to enter a password or select a connection type. Choose the wireless option and enter the password for your printer when prompted.
- The final step is to select the type of paper you will be using and to choose the quality of the print. Select the “Print” option and your printer will begin to print wirelessly.
Does the HP Officejet 4630 have a reset button?
Yes, the HP Officejet 4630 does have a reset button. This button can be found on the control panel of the printer. In order to reset the printer, you will need to press and hold the reset button for three seconds.
Why is my printer not printing even though it is connected?
There could be a few reasons why your printer is not printing even though it is connected. One reason could be that the printer is not turned on. Another reason could be that there is no paper in the printer. Another reason could be that the printer is not connected to the correct port. Another reason could be that the printer driver is not installed correctly. Finally, the last reason could be that the print queue is full.