The HP Officejet 4500 Wireless Driver is a driver that is available for free on this page. This driver is necessary in order to connect your HP Officejet 4500 printer to a wireless network. This driver is also compatible with the following HP Officejet models: 4500 G510n, 4500 G510g, 4500 G510h, and 4500 Z510a.
HP Officejet 4500 Wireless Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP Officejet 4500 Wireless Driver on Your PC:
The HP Officejet 4500 Wireless Driver can be used with the HP Officejet 4500 printer to enable wireless printing. To use the driver, download it from our website and then follow the instructions below.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Download the driver from our website and save it to your computer.
- Double-click on the driver file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now use the printer wirelessly.
HP Officejet 4500 Wireless Details:
The HP Officejet 4500 Wireless is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, scan and fax. It has a color touchscreen display and can connect to a wireless network. It can print up to 22 pages per minute in black and white and 18 pages per minute in color. It has a monthly duty cycle of up to 3000 pages.
The printer has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for black and white printing and 4800 x 1200 dpi for color printing. It uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology and has four ink cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, yellow). It has a standard input capacity of 250 sheets and a maximum input capacity of 500 sheets.
The HP Officejet 4500 Wireless measures 18.11 x 16.14 x 11.02 inches and weighs 22.6 pounds. It has a one-year limited warranty.
A Few Pointers on How to Use HP Officejet 4500 Wireless:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet before attempting to install the HP Officejet 4500 Wireless Driver.
- Download the driver from the HP website and save it to your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- Connect the HP Officejet 4500 printer to your computer using the wireless connection.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
Questions & Answers:
How do I connect my HP Officejet 4500 wireless?
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Open the HP Officejet 4500 software on your computer.
- Select the “Settings” tab.
- Click on the “Wireless” icon.
- Select the “Connect to a new printer” option.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password for your wireless network when prompted.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish connecting your printer to the wireless network.
How do I install my HP Officejet 4500?
If your HP Officejet 4500 is not already set up and connected to your computer, follow these instructions to get it ready to use.
- Unpack the printer from its box, and then remove all of the packing materials.
- Connect the power cord to the back of the printer, and then plug it into an outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. The printer will go through a self-test, and then it will be ready for use.
- Install the ink cartridges in the printer. Make sure to use the correct ink cartridges for your model of printer.
- Load paper into the printer tray.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Download and install the HP Officejet 4500 driver software from the HP website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your printer.
How do I setup my HP printer wirelessly?
- Once you have all of the materials, find a suitable location for the printer. It should be close to an outlet and near your computer.
- Next, plug the power cord into the back of the printer and into an outlet. Then, take the USB cable and connect one end to the printer and the other end to your computer.
- Once the printer and computer are connected, you will need to install the HP printer software. This can be done by going to the HP website and downloading the software. Once the software is downloaded, run the installation file and follow the prompts.
- After the software is installed, you can now connect the printer to your wireless network. To do this, go to the control panel on your computer and find the “Network and Sharing Center”. Click on “Set up a new connection or network”.
- Select “Wireless” and then follow the prompts to enter your wireless network information. Once you have entered the information, click “Next”.
How do I setup my HP Envy 4500 to print wirelessly?
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon. The wireless status light should be on and flashing.
- On your computer, open the HP software installed when the printer was first set up.
- Select the printer you want to use, and then click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the software installation and wireless connection.
How do I find the IP address of my HP Officejet 4500 WIreless printer?
- Make sure your printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the Command Prompt app.
- Type ipconfig and press Enter. This will bring up a list of all the devices on your network, including your printer.
- Find your printer in the list and look for the entry that says “IPv4 Address.” This is your printer’s IP address.
How do I set up my HP Officejet 4500 WIreless to scan?
- Download and install the HP Officejet 4500 Wireless Setup Wizard on your computer.
- Connect the USB cable from your printer to your computer.
- Follow the instructions on the wizard to complete the setup process.
Once you’ve completed the setup process, you’ll be able to scan wirelessly from your HP Officejet 4500.
How do I update my HP Officejet 4500?
- Go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- Find your product in the list and click ‘View details’.
- Click ‘Download’.
- Select ‘Save File’ and click ‘OK’.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
How do I get my computer to recognize my wireless printer?
- Choose your printer from the list of available printers.
- Follow the instructions to install the printer driver and finish the printer setup.
How do I install my HP printer to my computer?
- Turn on the printer, and then connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- On the computer, open the Devices and Printers control panel, and then click Add a printer.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a local printer.
- On the Choose a printer port page, make sure that the Use an existing port option is selected, and then click Next.
- On the Install the printer driver page, select the printer manufacturer and model, and then click Next.
If your printer is already connected to your computer, you do not need to follow these instructions.
How do I connect my HP Envy printer to my computer?
- Check that your printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the Wi-Fi settings and find the name (or SSID) of your network.
- Select your network name, enter the password, and then select Connect.
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Select your printer, and then select Next.
- Select Fix Printing.
How do I connect my HP Envy printer to my WiFi?
If your HP Envy printer is not already connected to a wireless network, follow these instructions to connect it to your WiFi network.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Setup, Wireless, or Network button.
- Touch the Wireless Menu button.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to your wireless network.
- Once the printer is connected to your WiFi network, you can print from any computer or mobile device that is also connected to the same network.
How do I scan a document on my HP Officejet 4500 WIreless?
- To scan a document using an HP Officejet 4500 Wireless printer, first make sure that the printer is properly connected to your computer.
- Next, open the document that you wish to scan. If the document is a paper document, place it face-down on the scanner bed.
- Press the “Scan” button on the HP Officejet 4500 Wireless printer.
- The HP Officejet 4500 Wireless will now scan the document and save it as a digital file on your computer.
- You can now open the scanned document on your computer to view it, edit it, or print it out.
How do I print from my IPAD to my HP Envy 4500 printer?
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- Tap the Share icon or button.
- Tap the Print icon or button.
- Select your HP Envy 4500 printer from the list of printers.
- Configure any print settings as desired, then tap the Print button.