The HP Officejet 4000 driver is a free download that is available in this page using the links below. This driver is necessary in order to use the HP Officejet 4000 printer with your computer. Once you have downloaded and installed the driver, you will be able to use all of the features of the printer.
HP Officejet 4000 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Safely Install HP Officejet 4000 Driver:
- After the “HP Officejet 4000 Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions to continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver software.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer to finish the process.
HP Officejet 4000 Details:
The HP Officejet 4000 is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a print speed of up to 22 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 dpi. The scanner has a resolution of up to 1200 dpi and can scan in color or black and white. The copier can make up to 99 copies at a time and has a resolution of up to 600 dpi. The HP Officejet 4000 uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology and has a monthly duty cycle of up to 3000 pages. It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
A Few Pointers on How to Use HP Officejet 4000:
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the internet before you start the HP Officejet 4000 Driver installation process.
- Once the driver is installed, you will need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- You may need to reconfigure your printer settings after the driver is installed.
- If you are having trouble installing the driver, you can always contact HP customer support for assistance.
1. How do I install the HP Officejet 4000 Driver?
Before you begin, make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (included on CD/DVD).
1. Insert the HP Officejet 4000 Driver CD/DVD into your computer’s optical drive.
2. If the CD/DVD does not autorun, open the My Computer/This PC folder, then double-click on the optical drive icon with the HP logo.
3. On the Welcome to the HP Officejet 4000 Driver Setup Wizard screen, click Next.
4. If you agree to the terms of the software license agreement, select I accept the terms of the license agreement, then click Next.
5. On the Select Installation Options screen, select the options you want, then click Next.
6. On the Ready to Install screen, click Install.
7. The installation process will now begin. Please do not interrupt this process.
8. Once the installation is complete, click Finish.
2. How do I uninstall the HP Officejet 4000 Driver?
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. Click on Programs and Features.
3. Locate the HP Officejet 4000 Driver in the list of installed programs and click on it.
4. Click on the Uninstall button.
5. A confirmation dialog will now be displayed, asking you to confirm that you want to uninstall the HP Officejet 4000 Driver.
6. Click on the Yes button to confirm.
7. The uninstall process will now begin. Please do not interrupt this process.
8. Once the uninstall process is complete, click Finish.
1. Open the Applications folder.