If you need to download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Driver, you can do so using the links below. This will allow you to get the driver that you need in order to use this printer with your computer.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Driver:
- Download the “HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and run the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect the “HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw” printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- The printer should now be ready to use.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw laser printer is a great choice for your home office or small business. It can print, copy, scan, and fax, so you can get all your work done with one machine. The print speed is up to 28 pages per minute, so you can get your work done quickly. The printer also has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder, so you can scan and copy multiple pages at once. The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw also has wireless connectivity, so you can print from your laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
Suggestions for How to Use HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw:
- Check if your computer meets the system requirements for the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Driver.
- Download the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148fdw Driver from the HP website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I setup my HP LaserJet Pro M148FDW?
- Unpack your HP LaserJet Pro M148FDW printer from its box, and remove all packing materials.
- Place the printer on a level surface in a location that has good ventilation.
- Plug the power cord into an outlet and into the back of the printer.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. The printer will go through a self-test.
- When the self-test is complete, the printer will be ready to use.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet MFP M148FDW to WIFI?
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon.
The wireless icon is the outline of a radio tower with curved lines emanating from it.
Touch the Setup Wizard icon.
The setup wizard icon is a wrench and a screwdriver crossed.
- Select your wireless network name from the list.
- Enter your wireless password when prompted and touch the Done button.
- Your printer should now be connected to your wireless network.
How do I connect my LaserJet Pro printer to my computer?
Before you can print anything from your computer, you need to connect your printer to it. The steps for connecting a LaserJet Pro printer to a computer depend on the type of connection you’re using.
If you’re using a USB connection, you’ll need to plug the cable into the USB port on your printer and then into an available USB port on your computer. Once the connection is made, your computer should automatically install the drivers needed to use the printer.
If you’re using a wireless connection, you’ll need to make sure your printer is connected to the same network as your computer. Once the printer is connected to the network, you can add it to your computer by going to the control panel and selecting “Devices and Printers.” From there, you should be able to add your printer and install the necessary drivers.
How do I install my HP laser printer without the CD?
If you have lost the CD that came with your HP laser printer, you can still install it without the CD. First, you will need to download the HP printer driver from the HP website. Once the driver is downloaded, you will need to open the file and follow the prompts to install the driver. Once the driver is installed, you will need to connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable. Once the printer is connected, you will need to turn on the printer and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
How do I setup my HP printer for the first time?
- Begin by finding a suitable location for your printer. It should be close to an electrical outlet and have a flat, stable surface.
- Finally, load paper into the printer tray. Once the paper is loaded, you should be able to print a test page to ensure that everything is working properly.
How do I reset my LaserJet Pro MFP m148fdw?
If you need to reset your LaserJet Pro MFP m148fdw, there are a few things you can try.
First, try restarting the printer. This can sometimes clear up any issues and get the printer back to working properly.
If that doesn’t work, you can try resetting the printer to its factory defaults. This will clear out any custom settings you’ve made and restore the printer to its original state.
To do this, open the printer’s control panel and navigate to the Settings menu. From there, select the option to reset the printer.
If none of these options work, you may need to contact HP customer support for further assistance.
How do I scan from a Laser Jet Pro MFP M148FDW?
- Press the “Scan” button on the printer control panel.
- Select your desired scan settings.
- Press the “Start” button.
- Your document will now scan and be saved according to the settings you selected.
Does the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148FDW scan?
Yes, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148FDW does scan. It has a scanning resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, and it can scan in both color and black-and-white. It also has a scan speed of up to 14 pages per minute.
How do I change the SSID on my HP printer?
- In order to change the SSID on your HP printer, you will need to access the printer’s control panel.
- Once you are in the control panel, navigate to the “Wireless” or “Network” settings.
- From here, you should be able to find the SSID setting. Change the SSID to whatever you desire.
- Save your changes and exit the control panel.
- Your HP printer should now be broadcasting the new SSID.
What are the steps to installing a laser printer?
- Before you begin, gather the materials you will need: the printer, the power cord, a USB cord, and the software disc. If you have all of these items, you are ready to begin.
- Find a suitable location for your printer. It should be close to an electrical outlet and to your computer.
- Once you have found a location, connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into the wall.
- Next, connect the USB cord to the printer and to your computer.
- Now it is time to install the software. Insert the disc into your computer’s disc drive and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the software is installed, you can start using your printer.
How do I install a Laserjet printer?
Once you have all of the materials, you can begin the installation process. First, you need to find a spot for the printer. It should be close to an outlet and have a flat surface.
Next, you need to connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into the outlet. Then, you need to connect the USB cord to the printer and your computer.
Once the printer is plugged in, you can insert the software CD into your computer. The CD will have specific instructions on how to install the printer. Follow the instructions on the screen and the printer should be installed in a few minutes.
How do I connect my HP Laserjet Pro MFP to WIFI?
- On your Wi-Fi router, find the network name (or SSID) and password.
- On your printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon or open the Wireless settings menu.
- Select your Wi-Fi network name. Enter your password when prompted. Your printer will connect to your Wi-Fi network.
How do I scan with a Laserjet Pro MFP m148fdw?
To scan with a Laserjet Pro MFP m148fdw, first open the HP Scan software on your computer. Then, Place the document or photo you want to scan on the scanner glass, and then close the scanner lid. Next, select the type of scan you want from the HP Scan software, and then click Scan. The scanned image will then appear in the software.
How do I change the ink in my HP Laserjet Pro MFP m148dw?
- Locate the ink cartridge access door on the right side of the printer.
- Use a small Phillips head screwdriver to remove the two screws that secure the door.
- Gently pull the door away from the printer to access the ink cartridges.
- Remove the old ink cartridges and dispose of them properly.
- Insert the new ink cartridges into the printer.
- Use the screws to secure the ink cartridge access door.
- Close the printer’s top cover.