The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn Driver is a great way to get your HP printer up and running. This driver is available for free in this page using the links below. Simply download and install the driver, and then you will be able to use your HP printer with your computer.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn Driver:
- Download the “HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Now you can use the printer.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a print speed of up to 19 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200×1200 dpi. The M130fn has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets and a monthly duty cycle of up to 8000 pages. It also has a 35-sheet automatic document feeder and a flatbed scanner. Connectivity options include USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn is a versatile and affordable multifunction printer that is ideal for small businesses and home offices. It has fast print speeds and high-quality output, making it a great choice for those who need to print documents quickly and easily. The M130fn also has a variety of connectivity options, making it easy to connect to a computer or other devices.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Open the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn Driver and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, you can use the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn printer to print, scan, and copy documents and images.
How do I install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn?
- Remove all packing materials from the printer.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on the printer.
- Install the print cartridges.
- Load paper into the input tray.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Install the HP printer driver and software from the included CD or download it from HP’s website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How do I scan on HP LaserJet MFP M130fn?
- On the printer control panel, select the Scan menu, and then select the Scan To option.
- Depending on what you want to do with your scan, select one of the following destinations: Email, USB, Network, or Folder.
- Select Start to begin scanning. The printer will scan your document and then save it according to the destination you selected.
- To view your scan, go to the destination you selected. For example, if you scanned to Email, open your email program to view the scan in a new email message.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw to WIFI?
If your printer is not already connected to a wireless network, follow these instructions to connect it to your wireless network.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon ().
- Touch the Settings icon ().
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select your network name (SSID) from the list, and then touch Done.
- Enter your network password, and then touch Done.
Your printer is now connected to your wireless network.
How do I send a fax on my HP LaserJet Pro MFP m130fn?
- To send a fax on your HP LaserJet Pro MFP m130fn, first ensure that you have a fax line installed and connected to the machine.
- To send a fax, simply load your document into the document feeder and enter the fax number you wish to send to.
- The machine will automatically dial the number and begin sending the fax.
- Once the fax has been sent, you will see a confirmation message on the screen.
How do you remove the LaserJet MFP m130a cartridge?
- Turn the printer off.
- Open the top cover.
- Press the release button on the right side of the cartridge to release it from the carriage.
- Remove the cartridge from the carriage.
- Close the top cover.
How do I scan with HP LaserJet Pro MFP?
To scan with HP LaserJet Pro MFP, first make sure that the printer is properly connected to the computer and powered on. Then open the scanning software on the computer. Select the HP LaserJet Pro MFP as the scanning device, and choose the desired scan settings. Finally, click the scan button to begin scanning.
How do I scan a Document with HP printer?
- Make sure your HP printer is connected to your computer and turned on.
- Open the document you want to scan.
- Select your HP printer from the list of printers.
- Click the “Scan” button.
- Select the “Document” scan type.
- Click the “Scan” button.
- Your document will now be scanned and saved to your computer.
Is LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn a scanner?
The LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn is not a scanner. It is a printer, fax machine, and copier. However, it can connect to a computer or other device that has a scanner, so that you can scan documents and images and save them to the computer or device.
Does the HP LaserJet Pro MFP m130fw print in color?
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP m130fw is a multifunction printer that can print, scan, copy, and fax. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white documents and up to 18 ppm for color documents. The printer has a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi) for black-and-white printing and up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for color printing.
Can HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a scan?
Yes, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a can scan. It has a scanning resolution of up to 1200 dpi, and it can scan in both color and black-and-white. It also has a scanning speed of up to 8 pages per minute.
How do I connect my HP 130 printer to WIFI?
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon.
- Touch the Settings icon.
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer searches for networks and displays them in a list.
- Select your network name from the list, and then touch the right arrow.
- The printer connects to the network.