The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan documents. It can also be used to fax documents. The printer has a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for printing. It can print at speeds of up to 18 pages per minute. The printer has a 150-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet output tray.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a Driver on Your PC:
- The first thing you need to do is open the downloaded file and extract the contents to a folder on your computer.
- Once the contents are extracted, open the folder and double-click on the “setup.exe” file.
- This will launch the installation wizard. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to launch the printer driver from the Start menu.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan documents. It has a print speed of up to 19 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 dpi. The MFP M130a also has a monthly duty cycle of up to 8,000 pages.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a has a flatbed scanner with a resolution of up to 1200 dpi. It can scan both black-and-white and color documents. The MFP M130a also has a 48-bit color depth and can scan at up to 19 pages per minute.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a has a standard paper capacity of up to 150 sheets. It supports a variety of paper sizes, including letter, legal, and A4. The MFP M130a also has a manual duplexer for printing on both sides of a page.
Hacks on How to Use HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a:
- Download and install the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open the printer driver and select the printer from the list of devices.
- Select the desired settings and click on the “Print” button.
How do I fix my HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a Error 01?
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a Error 01 is usually caused by a faulty cartridge or a paper jam. Check for any loose toner or paper inside the printer.
- If the error persists, try resetting the printer. To do this, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and then plug it back in.
- If the error still persists, try cleaning the printer heads. Use a cotton swab dampened with distilled water to lightly wipe the heads.
- If the error still persists, try replacing the cartridge. If you have a spare cartridge, insert it into the printer and see if the error clears.
- If the error still persists, contact HP customer support for further assistance.
How do I connect my LaserJet Pro MFP m130fw?
- Start by connecting the power cord to the printer and then plugging it into an outlet.
- Next, use a USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Once the printer is connected, you’ll need to install the drivers. You can find these on the HP website.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print from your LaserJet Pro MFP m130fw.
- If you’re having trouble printing, try restarting your computer and printer.
How do I reset my HP Laserjet Pro MFP m130a?
- Press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds to turn off the device.
- Unplug the power cord from the device.
- Wait for about 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the device.
- Press the Power button to turn on the device.
What does Error 1 mean on HP printer?
Error 1 on an HP printer generally indicates a problem with the printer’s Ink System. This can be caused by a variety of issues, such as a clogged ink cartridge, a bad electrical connection, or a problem with the printer’s firmware.
How do I scan on HP Laserjet MFP 130?
In order to scan on an HP Laserjet MFP 130, the user must first open the HP Scan software. The HP Scan software can be found in the Applications folder, or by searching for it in the Finder. Once the HP Scan software is open, the user must select the “Scan” button in the upper-left corner of the window. This will open the scanning window, which will provide the user with options for scanning. The user can then select the desired scan settings, and click the “Scan” button to begin scanning.
Is HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130FN a wireless printer?
Yes, the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130FN is a wireless printer. It can connect to your computer or other device through a wireless connection, meaning you don’t have to physically connect it to the device in order to print.
How do I make my HP Laserjet printer wireless?
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon.
- Touch the Setup Wizard icon, and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to your wireless network.
If you need more detailed instructions, please consult your printer’s manual.
What is Error 11 in HP printer?
Error 11 on an HP printer indicates a problem with the printer’s ink cartridge carriage. The carriage is the part of the printer that holds the ink cartridges and moves them back and forth during printing. When Error 11 occurs, it is usually accompanied by a message telling you to turn the printer off and then back on again. This usually clears the error and allows you to continue printing.
What is Error 05 on HP printer?
There are a few different things that Error 05 on an HP printer can mean. The first and most common is that the printer is not able to connect to the computer that it is trying to print from. This can be caused by a number of things, including a loose or damaged cable, a problem with the port that the printer is connected to, or a problem with the drivers for the printer. Another possibility is that there is something wrong with the printer itself, such as a problem with the print head or a paper jam. If the error message says something about a cartridges, it means that the printer is not able to read one or more of the ink cartridges. This can be caused by a variety of things, including a bad cartridge, a dirty contact, or a problem with the chip that is on the cartridge.
How do you remove paper jam from HP Laserjet Pro MFP m130a?
If your HP Laserjet Pro MFP m130a is experiencing a paper jam, there are a few things you can do to try and clear it. First, check the paper path for any obstructions and remove them if possible. Next, try gently pushing the paper down into the printer to see if that clears the jam. If neither of these works, you may need to open up the printer and remove the paper manually.
To do this, first unplug the printer and then remove the top cover. Locate the paper jam and then carefully remove the paper, being careful not to tear it. Once the paper is removed, replace the top cover and plug the printer back in. Try printing again and see if the jam has been cleared.
How do I setup my HP LaserJet Pro MFP m130nw?
- Plug in the power cord to the HP LaserJet Pro MFP m130nw and then plug it into an outlet.
- Turn on the HP LaserJet Pro MFP m130nw by pressing the power button.
- Wait for the HP LaserJet Pro MFP m130nw to initialize.
- Load paper into the input tray.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro MFP m132nw printer to WIFI?
First, make sure your printer is powered on and in range of your wireless router. Then, open the printer’s control panel and navigate to the Network or Wireless Setup menu. From here, you should see an option to connect to a wireless network. Select your network from the list of available networks and enter the password, if prompted. Once the printer is connected to your network, you should be able to print wirelessly from any computer or mobile device on the same network.
How do I connect my m148fdw to WIFI?
- To connect your m148fdw to WIFI, first make sure that your printer is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- Next, open the WiFi Direct settings on your printer and select the option to connect to a new device.
- Enter the WiFi password for your network and select the option to connect. Your printer should now be connected to your WIFI network.
How do I reset my HP Laserjet printer?
- To begin, power off the printer.
- Next, unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Once the power cord is disconnected, wait 60 seconds.
- After 60 seconds have passed, plug the power cord back into the printer.
- Turn the printer on.
- Once the printer has finished booting up, open the printer’s control panel.
- Navigate to the “Reset” menu and select the “Factory Reset” option.
- Confirm the reset by selecting “Yes” when prompted.
- The printer will now restart and complete the reset process.
How do I scan a document with a Laserjet Pro MFP m130a?
- Power on your Laserjet Pro MFP m130a printer.
- Load the document you wish to scan into the scanner bed.
- Press the “Scan” button on the printer’s control panel.
- Select the “Document” scan mode.
- Select the destination for your scanned document. This can be a USB drive, email, or a computer on your network.
- Press the “Start” button to begin scanning.
- When the scan is complete, the document will be saved to the selected destination.