The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125r Driver is a great way to get your printer up and running. You can get the driver using the download links below.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125r Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125r Driver on Your PC:
- After the “HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125r Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file and double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- A window will appear asking you where you want to install the driver. Choose a location on your computer and click “Next”.
- The installation process will begin. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer.
- You should now be able to use your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125r printer.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125r Specifications:
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125r is a multifunction printer that can print, copy, and scan. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute and a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The MFP M125r also has a duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages per month.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125r has a flatbed scanner with a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It also has an automatic document feeder that can hold up to 35 sheets of paper. The MFP M125r has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125r can connect to a computer via USB or Ethernet. It also has built-in Wi-Fi for wireless printing. The MFP M125r uses HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print for mobile printing.
Tips and Tricks:
- Download and install the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125r Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125r printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Select the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125r printer as the default printer in your computer’s print settings.
- Print a test page to ensure that the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125r printer is working properly.
- Refer to the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125r user manual for further instructions on how to use the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I install HP laser MFP?
- Before you begin, gather the following materials: HP Laser MFP, power cord, USB cable, and paper.
- Find a suitable location for your HP Laser MFP. It should be close to an electrical outlet and have enough space to accommodate the printer and any materials you’ll be printing.
- Once you have found a location, unpack your HP Laser MFP.
- Plug the power cord into the back of the printer, then into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. The printer will go through a self-test.
- Once the self-test is complete, the printer will be ready to use.
- To install the HP Laser MFP software, insert the software CD into your computer’s CD drive.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Once the software is installed, connect the USB cable to the back of the printer and to your computer.
- The printer will now be ready to use.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro MFP m28?
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP m28 is a great multifunction printer that can be used for printing, scanning and copying.
- In order to connect your HP LaserJet Pro MFP m28 to your computer, you will need to use a USB cable.
- Once you have connected the USB cable, you will need to install the HP printer driver on your computer. After the driver has been installed, you will be able to use your HP LaserJet Pro MFP m28 with your computer.
How do I download and install HP LaserJet Pro?
- Go to HP’s website and locate the HP LaserJet Pro printer that you would like to download and install.
- Click on the “Download” button for the HP LaserJet Pro printer.
- Once the download is complete, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer.
How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
- Go to HP’s website and enter your printer model into the search bar.
- Find the Drivers & Software section for your printer and download the appropriate driver.
- Run the driver file and follow the on-screen instructions to install your printer.
How do I install printer drivers without installer?
- Many printer drivers can be installed without using an installer. Instead, you can simply unzip the driver files to a folder on your hard drive and then point the Add Printer wizard to that folder when adding a new printer.
- If you’re using Windows 7 or 8, you can also use the built-in Windows Update feature to download and install most printer drivers automatically. Simply open the Devices and Printers control panel, click Add a Printer, and then follow the on-screen prompts.
- For some older printers, you may need to download and install the driver manually. In these cases, you can usually find the driver files on the manufacturer’s website. Simply download the files, unzip them, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- If you’re having trouble installing a printer driver, you can usually contact the manufacturer’s support team for help. They can usually provide troubleshooting tips or even walk you through the installation process over the phone.
How do I manually install a printer driver?
- Start by downloading the printer driver that you need from the manufacturer’s website.
- Once the file has finished downloading, open it up and begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts that appear on your screen and agree to any terms and conditions that are presented to you.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer if prompted to do so.
- Now you should be able to connect your printer to your computer and start using it.
How do I fix HP printer driver unavailable?
- One of the first things you can do if you’re experiencing the HP printer driver unavailable error is to uninstall the HP driver from your computer. To do this, go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > HP Drivers, and then select Uninstall.
- Once the HP driver has been uninstalled, you can then reinstall it by downloading the latest version from the HP website. Be sure to select the correct driver for your printer model and operating system.
- Another troubleshooting step you can take is to update the driver manually. To do this, go to Device Manager > Printers, right-click on your HP printer, and then select Update Driver Software.
- If you’re still experiencing the HP printer driver unavailable error, you can try restoring your computer to a previous point. This will undo any recent changes that may have caused the issue.
- If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact HP customer support for further assistance.
How do I manually install a printer driver in Windows?
- Download the driver for your printer from the manufacturer’s website.
- Unzip the downloaded file, if necessary.
- Launch the “Add Printer” wizard from the Start menu or Control Panel.
- Choose the port where your printer is connected.
- Select the manufacturer and model of your printer from the lists.
- Follow the remaining instructions in the wizard to complete the installation.
Why is driver unavailable for my printer?
There are a few reasons that a driver may be unavailable for a printer. One reason is that the printer may be too old and the company that made the printer may no longer support it. Another reason is that the printer may be new and the company has not yet released a driver for it. Finally, the printer may be a “generic” printer that does not require a specific driver. In this case, the printer should work with a generic driver that is already installed on the computer.
How do I connect my hp laser printer to my computer?
- Find an available USB port on your computer and plug the printer’s USB cable in.
- On your printer, press the button labeled “Menu” or “Setup”. Use the arrow keys to scroll to the “Network” or “Wireless” menu and press “OK”.
- Select “USB” from the list of connection types and press “OK”. Your printer should now be connected to your computer.
What are the steps to installing a laser printer?
- Unpack your laser printer and remove all of the packing materials. Be sure to keep any manuals or documentation that came with the printer.
- Find a suitable location for your printer. It should be close to an electrical outlet and have enough space around it for ventilation.
- Connect the power cord to your laser printer and plug it into an outlet.
- Depending on your model of laser printer, you may need to connect it to your computer via USB or Ethernet cable. If your printer is wireless, you will need to follow the instructions in the manual to connect it to your wireless network.
- Once the printer is plugged in and connected (if applicable), turn it on.
- If your printer came with toner cartridges, insert them now. Consult your printer manual for specific instructions on how to do this.