If you need to update your HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver, you can download the latest driver from the HP website using the links below. HP regularly releases new printer drivers to improve compatibility with newer operating systems and improve performance. So if you’re having trouble with your printer, it’s a good idea to check for an updated driver.
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Safely Install HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver:
- Download the “HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file and open the “HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver” folder.
- Double-click on the “Setup.exe” file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Specifications:
The HP LaserJet Pro M402n is a monochrome laser printer designed for small to medium sized businesses. It has a print speed of up to 40 pages per minute and a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 80,000 pages. The M402n comes with a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, but can be upgraded to a maximum of 1,600 sheets with optional paper trays. It has a maximum print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and supports duplex printing. Connectivity options include USB, Ethernet, and wireless.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your HP LaserJet Pro M402n:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet and that you have the latest version of the HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver installed.
- Open the HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver and click on the “Scan” button.
- Select the type of scan you want to perform and click on the “Scan Now” button.
- Your scan will now be performed and the results will be displayed in the HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver window.
How do I install HP LaserJet M402n?
Installing an HP LaserJet M402n can be a bit tricky, but this guide will help make the process a bit easier.
1) Start by downloading the latest drivers from HP’s website. Be sure to select the drivers for your specific operating system.
2) Next, locate the downloaded file and double-click on it to begin the installation process.
3) Follow the on-screen prompts and instructions to complete the installation.
4) Once the installation is finished, restart your computer to ensure that the changes take effect.
5) Finally, open up the printer’s properties dialog box and make sure that the correct driver is selected. If not, select it from the list and click OK.
That’s it! Your HP LaserJet M402n should now be installed and ready to use.
How do I connect my LaserJet m404n to my computer?
- First, find the port on your computer that matches the port on your printer. Most printers will have a USB port, so you’ll likely be looking for a USB port on your computer.
- Once you’ve found the right port, connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Next, you’ll need to install the printer driver on your computer. This will vary depending on your printer, but you can usually find the driver on the manufacturer’s website.
- Once the driver is installed, you should be able to print from your computer to your printer. Try printing a test page to make sure everything is working properly.
- If you’re still having trouble, you may need to contact the manufacturer of your printer for further assistance.
How do I update the firmware on my HP LaserJet Pro M402n?
- The first thing you’ll need to do is download the latest firmware from HP’s website.
- Once you have the firmware file, you’ll need to unzip it and then copy it to a USB drive.
- Next, you’ll need to power off your printer and then connect the USB drive to the printer.
- Finally, you’ll need to turn on the printer and wait for the firmware update to complete.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro to my laptop?
- Before you can connect your HP LaserJet Pro to your laptop, you’ll need to make sure that both devices are powered on.
- Once both devices are powered on, you’ll need to use a USB cable to connect the HP LaserJet Pro to your laptop.
- Once the HP LaserJet Pro is connected to your laptop, you’ll need to open the HP Print and Scan Doctor application.
- Click on the “Printers” tab and then click on the “Add a printer” button.
- Select the “HP LaserJet Pro” from the list of printers and then click on the “Add” button.
How do I reset my HP LaserJet m402n?
- To reset your HP LaserJet m402n, you’ll need to access the printer’s control panel.
- Once you’re at the control panel, locate the “Reset” button.
- Press and hold the “Reset” button for a few seconds, then release it.
- Your HP LaserJet m402n should now be reset. If you have any further questions, please consult your printer’s manual.
How do I find the IP address for my HP LaserJet M402n?
To find the IP address for your HP LaserJet M402n, you will need to access the printer’s control panel. Once you are on the control panel, navigate to the “Network” or “Communications” menu. Within this menu, you should see an option for “Print Server Settings” or “TCP/IP Settings.” Select this option and then look for the “IP Address” setting. This should display the current IP address for your printer.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet printer to WIFI?
- Press the Wireless button on the printer control panel.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to select your wireless network and enter the password.
- Once the printer is connected to the wireless network, you can print wirelessly from any computer or mobile device that is also connected to the same network.
How do I connect my HP printer to my laptop with USB?
- Plug the printer’s USB cable into the laptop’s USB port.
- Turn on the printer.
- Windows will automatically detect the printer and install the necessary drivers.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to the printer from any application.
How do I find the IP address for my HP LaserJet Pro M404dn?
- Go to HP’s official website and type in your printer model in the search bar.
- Navigate to the “Support & Drivers” page and select “Get started” next to the “Drivers & Software” section.
- On the “Select a device or printer model” drop-down menu, choose your printer model.
- Select “Show all available drivers” and choose the driver that corresponds with your operating system.
- Download and install the driver.
- Once the driver is installed, open the “Printer Properties” window.
- Navigate to the “Ports” tab and you should see the IP address for your printer listed next to the “Printer name or IP address” field.
How do I reset my HP LaserJet M404dn?
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Press and hold the Cancel button for 3 seconds.
- Press and release the Resume button.
- Press and release the Power button.
The printer will now go through a reset cycle and should be working properly again.
Where is the IP address on a HP Laserjet 400 Printer?
To find the IP address on a HP Laserjet 400 Printer, go to the printer’s control panel and select the “Network” or “Wireless” settings. The IP address should be listed under the printer’s current connection information.
Does Laserjet Pro m402n scan?
The Laserjet Pro m402n is a printer that is designed for business use. It is a monochrome printer that can print up to 40 pages per minute. The printer also has a scanning function that can be used to scan documents and photos.