The HP LaserJet Pro M402dw is a reliable and affordable monochrome laser printer that is ideal for small to medium businesses. It offers fast print speeds, high-quality output, and a variety of connectivity options, making it a versatile and productive printer.
HP LaserJet Pro M402dw Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M402dw Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP LaserJet Pro M402dw Driver” from our website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file.
- The installation wizard will start. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, you can use the printer with your computer.
HP LaserJet Pro M402dw Details:
The HP LaserJet Pro M402dw is a reliable and affordable monochrome laser printer. It’s fast and easy to set up and use, and it produces high-quality prints.
Hacks on How to Use HP LaserJet Pro M402dw:
- Download and install the HP LaserJet Pro M402dw Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the document or file you want to print.
- Click the File menu and select Print.
- Select the printer from the list of printers.
- Click the Print button.
Questions & Answers:
How do I find the IP address for my HP LaserJet Pro M402dw?
There are a few ways that you can find the IP address for your HP LaserJet Pro M402dw printer. One way is to look at the printer itself. On the front of the printer, there is typically a display that will show the current IP address. Another way is to print out a configuration page. This can usually be done by going into the printer’s menu and selecting the option to print a configuration page. This page will list all of the current settings for the printer, including the IP address. Finally, you can check the router that the printer is connected to. Most routers have a web interface that you can login to. Once you login, there will typically be a section that shows all of the devices that are currently connected to the router. This will include the IP address for the printer.
How do I reset my HP LaserJet Pro M402dw?
- To reset your HP LaserJet Pro M402dw, start by unplugging the printer from its power source.
- Next, locate the reset button on the printer. This button is usually located on the back of the printer near the power cord.
- Press and hold the reset button for 5 seconds.
- After 5 seconds, release the reset button and then plug the printer back in to its power source. The printer should now be reset and ready to use.
How do I connect my HP Laserjet Pro to my laptop?
- Start by powering on your HP Laserjet Pro and ensuring that it is properly connected to your laptop.
- Next, open the control panel on your laptop and navigate to the “Devices and Printers” section.
- Here, you should see your HP Laserjet Pro listed as one of the available printers. If not, you can add it by clicking the “Add a printer” button.
- Once your HP Laserjet Pro is added, you can select it as your default printer and set it up to work wirelessly if desired.
How do I manually enter an IP address for my HP printer?
If your HP printer is not connecting to the internet, you may need to enter the IP address manually. To do this, you will need to know the IP address of your printer. This can be found in the printer’s menu, or you can look it up online. Once you have the IP address, you can enter it into your computer’s network settings.
How do I setup my HP Laserjet wireless printer?
- To setup your HP Laserjet wireless printer, first connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Next, open the HP Laserjet printer software and select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to select your wireless network and enter the password.
- Once the printer is connected to your wireless network, you can print from any computer on the network.
What is the WIFI password for my HP printer?
The WIFI password for your HP printer is most likely the same password that you use for your home WIFI network. If you don’t know your WIFI password, you can usually find it on the back or bottom of your router.
What is the difference between a hard reset A factory reset and a reset to factory default?
A hard reset is when you press and hold the reset button on the device for a few seconds. This clears the RAM and all temporary data from the device, but it does not delete any user data or settings.
A factory reset is when you delete all user data and restore the device to its factory default settings. This is usually done through the device’s settings menu.
A reset to factory default is when you delete all user data, restore the device to its factory default settings, and then reinstall the operating system and all user data. This is usually done through the device’s recovery mode.
How do I reset my HP LaserJet printer to factory settings?
- HP LaserJet printers have a control panel that allows you to access and change various settings.
- To reset your printer to factory settings, use the control panel to navigate to the “Reset” option.
- Select “Factory Reset” from the drop-down menu, and then follow the prompts to confirm the reset.
How do I restore my HP printer to factory settings?
If your HP printer is not working the way it should, you may need to restore it to factory settings. This will reset the printer to its default settings and should fix any issues you are having.
To restore your HP printer to factory settings, you will need to access the printer’s control panel. From here, you will need to find the reset option and select it. This will reset the printer to its default settings.
If you are still having issues with your HP printer after resetting it to factory settings, you may need to contact HP customer support for further assistance.
Where is the IP address on a HP LaserJet 400 Printer?
The IP address on a HP LaserJet 400 Printer can be found by going to the printer’s control panel and looking under the “Network” or “Wireless” settings. The IP address will be listed as a series of numbers and periods, and will look something like “192.168.1.1”.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro m404n?
- Begin by gathering the wireless network name (SSID) and password. If you do not have this information, you will need to contact your Internet Service Provider or router manufacturer.
- On the control panel of the printer, locate and select the Wireless button. The Wireless light should now be illuminated.
- Select the Settings button.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Select your wireless network from the list of available networks.
- When prompted, enter the password for your wireless network.
- Once the printer has been successfully connected to the wireless network, the Wireless light will remain illuminated.