If you need a driver for your HP LaserJet Pro M402dn printer, you can download it using the links below. This driver is for Windows 10, 8.1, and 8.
HP LaserJet Pro M402dn Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M402dn Driver on Your PC:
- After the “HP LaserJet Pro M402dn Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in zip format, extract it to a folder.
- Open the folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
The HP LaserJet Pro M402dn is a reliable and affordable monochrome laser printer for small to medium businesses. It prints up to 40 pages per minute and has a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 80,000 pages. It comes with a standard memory of 256MB and a maximum memory of 512MB. It has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets and a maximum paper capacity of 1,100 sheets. It has a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and a scanning resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi. It is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
Simple Hacks on How to Utilize HP LaserJet Pro M402dn:
- Download and install the HP LaserJet Pro M402dn Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP LaserJet Pro M402dn printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- For best results, use genuine HP toner cartridges.
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to troubleshoot any printing or scanning issues.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I connect my LaserJet Pro printer to my computer?
In order to connect your LaserJet Pro printer to your computer, you will need to first ensure that both the printer and the computer are turned on. Once they are both powered on, you will need to locate the proper cable to connect them. In most cases, this will be a USB cable. Once you have located the cable, simply connect it to the proper port on both the printer and the computer. In some cases, your computer may prompt you to install drivers for the printer. If this is the case, you will need to follow the prompts to do so. Once the drivers are installed, your printer should be successfully connected to your computer.
How do I install HP LaserJet Pro?
- Before you begin, gather the following items: HP LaserJet Pro, power cord, USB cable, and computer.
- Follow these steps to set up your HP LaserJet Pro.
a. Remove the packing materials from the printer.
b. Plug the power cord into the printer and into an outlet.
c. Turn on the printer.
d. If prompted, connect the USB cable to the printer and to the computer.
Install the printer software.
a. Go to HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
b. If prompted, select your printer model.
c. Select your operating system, and then click Next.
d. Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the software.
Register the printer.
a. Go to HP Connected and then create an account.
b. Follow the on-screen instructions to register your printer.
Your HP LaserJet Pro is now set up and ready for use.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro m202dw wireless?
- To connect your HP LaserJet Pro m202dw printer to a wireless network, first make sure that the printer is turned on and in a ready state.
- Next, locate the wireless button on the printer control panel and press it to turn on the wireless feature.
- Once the wireless feature is enabled, the printer will automatically search for available wireless networks.
- Select your desired wireless network from the list of available networks and enter the password, if required.
- After a few moments, the printer should be successfully connected to the wireless network.
Is the HP LaserJet Pro m402n wireless?
The HP LaserJet Pro m402n is a wireless printer that can be connected to a computer or other device without the use of a physical cable. The printer uses Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to connect to the computer or device, and can be used to print documents, photos, and other types of files.
How do I install a Laserjet printer?
- Find a suitable location for the printer. It should be close to the computer and have a flat, level surface.
- Unpack the printer and remove all packaging materials.
- Plug the power cord into the back of the printer and into an outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Install the printer software on the computer. This will likely be a CD that came with the printer.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Connect the USB cable to the back of the printer and to the computer.
- Follow any additional prompts to complete the setup.
What are the steps to installing a laser printer?
- It is important to read the instruction manual that comes with the printer before beginning the installation process. This will ensure that you are familiar with the correct way to set up the printer and avoid any potential damage.
- Once you have read the instructions, gather the required materials. This usually includes the printer itself, a power cord, a USB cable, and any software that needs to be installed.
- Once you have all the required materials, find a suitable location for the printer. It should be close to a power outlet and have enough space to accommodate the printer.
- Begin by plugging the power cord into the printer and then into an outlet.
- Next, connect the USB cable to the printer and then to the computer.
- If the printer uses toner cartridges, insert them into the printer now.
- Finally, install any software that is required for the printer. This will usually be provided on a CD or can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s website.
- Once the software is installed, you should be able to print from your computer.
How do I install my HP laser printer without the CD?
- Click on the “Download” button.
- If prompted, restart your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
How do I connect my HP printer to my computer?
- Turn on your HP printer. Make sure it is connected to the power outlet and has enough paper loaded into the tray.
- Open the start menu on your computer and search for “Control Panel.” Click on the first result.
- In the Control Panel, look for the “Devices and Printers” option and click on it.
- You should see your HP printer listed under the “Printers and Faxes” section. If not, click on the “Add a Printer” button and follow the on-screen instructions to add your printer.
- Right-click on your HP printer and select the “Printer Properties” option.
- Click on the “ Ports ” tab and select the “ Add Port ” button.
- Choose the “ Standard TCP/IP Port ” option and click on the “ Next ” button.
- Enter the IP address of your HP printer in the “ Printer Name or IP Address ” field and click on the “ Next ” button.
- Click on the “ Finish ” button and then click on the “ OK ” button.
How do I find the IP address for my HP Laserjet Pro m402dn?
- Go to the HP website and navigate to the support page for your printer model.
- Select the “Downloads and Drivers” option.
- Find the “Network” section and select the “IP Configuration” option.
- Choose the “Current IP Address” option and your printer’s IP address will be displayed.
How do I install Laserjet Pro m202dw?
- Download the HP LaserJet Pro M202dw printer driver from HP’s website.
- Unpack the downloaded driver file (e.g., using WinRAR or 7-Zip) and run the Setup.exe program.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver and connect the printer to your computer via USB.
- Once the installation is complete, you should be able to print to the M202dw without any issues.
Why is my HP printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
- Check that the printer is turned on and that it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer or mobile device.
- If your printer has a touch screen display, make sure that Wi-Fi is enabled.
- Check for any loose connections between the printer and the router.
- Restart both the printer and the router to see if that resolves the issue.
- Check if there is a firmware update available for your printer.
- If you are still having trouble, contact HP customer support for assistance.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet printer to my computer wirelessly?
- On your printer, navigate to the wireless settings menu. This is usually done by pressing the wireless button or navigating through the menu using the printer’s control panel.
- Once the printer is connected to the network, open the printer’s driver on your computer.
- Select the “Network” or “Wireless” option and follow the instructions on the screen. This will add the printer to your computer’s list of available printers.
- Select the printer you want to use and click “OK”.
- You should now be able to print wirelessly from your computer to your HP LaserJet printer.