The HP LaserJet Pro M201dw driver is a versatile and reliable driver that is available for free on this page. This driver is compatible with a variety of operating systems, and it offers a variety of features that make it a versatile and reliable tool for a variety of users.
HP LaserJet Pro M201dw Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install HP LaserJet Pro M201dw Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP LaserJet Pro M201dw Driver” from our website.
- Unzip the file to a folder on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer via USB cable.
- Open the “HP LaserJet Pro M201dw Driver” folder and double-click on the “Setup.exe” file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, you can now use your printer.
HP LaserJet Pro M201dw Details:
The HP LaserJet Pro M201dw is a small, yet powerful, monochrome laser printer. It has a print speed of up to 26 pages per minute, and a first page out time of as fast as 7.5 seconds. It also has wireless and mobile printing capabilities, making it easy to print from virtually anywhere. The M201dw has a duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages per month, making it ideal for small to medium businesses.
The HP LaserJet Pro M201dw has a variety of connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB. It also has built-in security features, such as password protection and data encryption, to help keep your data safe. The M201dw is compatible with a variety of operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use HP LaserJet Pro M201dw:
- Always make sure your printer is turned on and connected to your computer before attempting to install or update the driver.
- If you are updating the driver, it is typically not necessary to uninstall the old driver first. However, if you are having difficulties with the new driver, you may want to try uninstalling the old driver and then reinstalling the new one.
- When installing the driver, follow the prompts carefully and be sure to select the correct printer model.
- After installing the driver, be sure to restart your computer to ensure that the changes take effect.
- If you are still having difficulties, you may want to contact HP customer support for further assistance.
How do I reset my HP LaserJet Pro m201dw?
- Turn on the printer and open the top cover.
- Press and hold the button on the right side of the control panel for about 5 seconds.
- The printer will go through a self-test and then reboot.
- Once the printer has rebooted, you can release the button and close the top cover.
- Your printer should now be reset and ready to use.
How do I change the SSID on my HP LaserJet Pro m201dw?
- Start by accessing the control panel of your HP LaserJet Pro m201dw.
- Then, locate the “Network” or “Wireless” settings.
- Within the Network or Wireless settings, find the option to change the SSID.
- Finally, enter the new SSID that you wish to use and save the changes.
How do I reset my HP printer back to factory settings?
If you’re looking to reset your HP printer back to its factory settings, there are a few different ways you can do so. Depending on your printer model, you may be able to do a full reset by simply pressing and holding a button on the printer itself. If your printer doesn’t have a dedicated reset button, you may be able to reset it by powering the printer off and then back on while simultaneously pressing and holding the power button and the cancel button.
If a full reset isn’t possible, or if it doesn’t seem to be working, you can try doing a partial reset. This will usually reset the printer’s language, date and time, and IP address back to their default settings. To do a partial reset, simply power the printer off and then back on while simultaneously pressing and holding the power button and the resume button.
If neither of those methods work, you can always try resetting the printer through the HP printer software installed on your computer. To do so, open the software and look for an option to reset the printer to its factory settings. Once you find it, simply follow the prompts to complete the reset.
Of course, if you’re still having trouble resetting your printer, you can always contact HP customer support for assistance.
How do I reset my HP LaserJet printer to factory settings?
- Turn on the printer and wait for it to warm up.
- Press and hold the “Stop” button for five seconds.
- Press the “Menu” button and then use the arrow keys to navigate to the “Reset” menu.
- Press the “Enter” button and then select “Yes” to confirm that you want to reset the printer.
After following these steps, your HP LaserJet printer should be reset to its factory settings.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet printer to my wireless network?
- Before you can connect your HP LaserJet printer to your wireless network, you’ll need to make sure that the printer is compatible with your router. Check the printer’s manual or website to see if it supports your router’s wireless standard (802.11a, b, g, n, or ac).
- Once you’ve confirmed that the printer is compatible with your router, you’ll need to gather your network information. You’ll need the SSID (name) of your network, as well as the password. If you don’t know these, you can find them on your router’s label or in its documentation.
- With your network information in hand, you can now begin the process of connecting your printer to the network. Start by turning on the printer and press the wireless button to put it into wireless mode.
- Next, use the printer’s control panel to navigate to the wireless setup menu. From here, you’ll need to select the option to connect to a new network.
How do I connect my HP printer to my computer?
- Make sure your HP printer is turned on and connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- On your computer, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Go to the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Click Start, and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer.
- Once the printer is successfully connected, try printing a test page.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro m202dw printer to WIFI?
- HP LaserJet Pro m202dw printer can be connected to WIFI by using the WPS button on the printer.
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- On the printer control panel, press and hold the Wireless button for about two seconds.
- When the Wireless light starts blinking, press the WPS button on your router. The printer will connect to the wireless network.
How do I do a cold reset on my HP printer?
A cold reset is a process of resetting a printer to its factory default settings. This is often done to fix printer issues, or to prepare a printer for sale or recycling.
To do a cold reset on an HP printer, first power off the printer. Next, unplug the printer from its power source. Once the printer is powered off and unplugged, press and hold the printer’s power button for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, plug the printer back into its power source and power it on. The printer should now be reset to its factory default settings.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro MFP m225dn to WIFI?
- Check that your HP LaserJet Pro MFP m225dn is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer or mobile device.
- On your computer or mobile device, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Select your HP printer, and then click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection.
Why is my HP printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
There could be a number of reasons why your HP printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi. It could be that the printer is not in range of the router, the router is not on or the printer is not set up for Wi-Fi printing.
If the printer is not in range of the router, it will not be able to connect to the router and therefore will not be able to print. To fix this, simply move the printer closer to the router.
If the router is not on, the printer will not be able to connect to it and therefore will not be able to print. To fix this, simply turn on the router.
If the printer is not set up for Wi-Fi printing, it will not be able to connect to the Wi-Fi network and therefore will not be able to print. To fix this, simply set up the printer for Wi-Fi printing.
How do I find my HP printer SSID name?
- To find your HP printer SSID name, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor and click the “Network” tab.
- Your SSID name will be listed under the “Wireless Network Connection” section.
- If you are still unable to find your SSID name, you can also try looking for it in the printer’s menu.
How do I install my HP LaserJet printer on Windows 10?
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the Settings app and go to Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- Select your printer from the list and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
After you’ve installed the printer, you can use it to print documents and photos from your computer.