The HP LaserJet Pro M118dw driver is a software program that enables your computer to communicate with your printer. In order for your printer to work properly, you must have the correct driver installed. You can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system.
HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
Step by Step Guide on How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP LaserJet Pro M118dw Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Now you can use the printer.
The HP LaserJet Pro M118dw is an all-in-one monochrome laser printer that offers print, scan, copy, and fax capabilities. It has a print speed of up to 30 pages per minute and a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages. The printer has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, and it supports a variety of media types, including envelopes, labels, and cardstock.
The M118dw offers wireless and Ethernet connectivity, and it is compatible with HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print. The printer has a 2.7-inch color touchscreen display for easy navigation. It also includes an automatic document feeder and duplex printing.
Tips and Tricks on How to Use HP LaserJet Pro M118dw:
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for the HP LaserJet Pro M118dw driver.
- Download the HP LaserJet Pro M118dw driver from the HP website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can start using your printer.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro M118dw to the Internet?
- Check that your HP LaserJet Pro M118dw is plugged into an active and reliable power source and is turned on.
- Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the back of your HP LaserJet Pro M118dw.
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to an available port on your router.
- Press the Wireless button on the control panel of your HP LaserJet Pro M118dw to turn on Wi-Fi.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard on the control panel of your HP LaserJet Pro M118dw to connect to your wireless network.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro to my computer?
The HP LaserJet Pro can be connected to your computer in a few different ways. The most common way is to connect it via a USB cable. You can also connect it wirelessly, either by using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
If you’re using a USB cable, simply connect the printer to an available USB port on your computer. If you’re using Wi-Fi, you’ll need to connect the printer to your wireless network. Once the printer is connected to your network, you can add it to your computer’s list of printers.
To connect the printer wirelessly using Bluetooth, you’ll first need to pair it with your computer. To do this, you’ll need to put the printer into Bluetooth discovery mode. Once the printer is in discovery mode, you should be able to find it on your computer’s list of available Bluetooth devices.
How do I install HP LaserJet Pro?
- Before you begin, gather the following materials: HP LaserJet Pro, power cord, USB cable, and computer.
- Make sure that you have a clear work space to set up your printer.
- Unpack the HP LaserJet Pro and remove all packing materials.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into an outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. The printer will go through a self-test.
- Once the self-test is complete, connect the USB cable to the printer and then to your computer.
- The printer will now be ready to use. You can install the software that came with the printer, or you can use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to set up the printer.
How do I install my HP printer to my computer?
- Connect the power cord to the back of the printer, then plug it into an outlet.
- Next, connect the USB cable to the printer and then to the computer.
- Once the printer is connected, you will need to install the printer software. This can usually be found on a disc that came with the printer. If you can’t find it, you can usually download it from the HP website.
- Once the software is installed, follow the prompts to add the printer to your computer.
- That’s it! Your printer should now be installed and ready to use.
How do I connect my printer via WIFI?
In order to connect your printer to a WiFi network, you will need to have a router that is compatible with your printer. Once you have a router, you can connect your printer to the router using a USB cable. Once your printer is connected to the router, you will need to configure the printer’s settings in order to connect it to the WiFi network.
How do I print a configuration page on HP LaserJet Pro M118dw?
- From the printer control panel, touch the Setup button.
- Touch the Tools button.
- Touch the Printer Toolbox button.
- Touch the Configuration Page button.
- The printer will print a configuration page.
How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
- Connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Your printer should now be ready to use.
How do I install a printer on my computer?
- Open the Control Panel. In Windows, you can do this by clicking the Start button, then selecting Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers. This will open a window showing all of the printers currently installed on your computer.
- Click the Add a printer button. This will launch the Add Printer Wizard.
- Follow the instructions in the Add Printer Wizard. You will be asked to select the printer you wish to install, and then you will be given the option to install it using a USB cable or over a network.
How do I install a Laserjet printer?
Installing a Laserjet printer is a simple process that can be completed in just a few minutes. This guide will walk you through the entire process, from start to finish.
- Begin by unboxing your new printer. Once you have all of the pieces, find a suitable location for your printer. Keep in mind that Laserjet printers are larger than your average inkjet printer, so you’ll need to make sure you have enough space.
- Once you have found a location, begin by connecting the power cord to your printer. Then, plug the cord into an outlet and flip the switch to the “on” position.
- Next, connect the USB cable from your printer to your computer. If you’re using a Windows PC, you may need to install the included drivers before your computer will recognize your printer.
- Once your computer recognizes your printer, open up the printer’s control panel and select the “install” option. This will prompt you to choose which type of connection you’re using (USB or Ethernet), and then guide you through the rest of the installation process.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing your printer. Once the process is complete, you should be able to print from any application on your computer.
What are the steps to installing a laser printer?
- Unpack the printer and remove all packing materials.
- Place the printer on a flat surface.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into an outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- Install the printer driver software on your computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Add the printer to your list of printers in the operating system.
- Configure the printer settings.
- Test the printer by printing a test page.
How do I connect my HP Laserjet printer to my computer wirelessly?
- Check that your HP Laserjet printer and computer are both turned on and connected to the same wireless network.
- Choose your HP Laserjet printer from the list of available printers.
- Follow the prompts to complete the printer setup.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet printer to my computer wirelessly?
- Make sure that your HP LaserJet printer and your computer are both turned on.
- HP LaserJet printers typically come with a USB cable. Connect the USB cable from your printer to your computer.
- Once the USB cable is connected, your computer should automatically detect the printer and install any necessary drivers. If it doesn’t, you can usually download drivers from HP’s website.
- Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print wirelessly from your computer to your HP LaserJet printer.