The HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n is a printer that offers high quality and reliable printing. In order to use this printer, you will need to download and install the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n Driver. The driver is available for download using the links below.
HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n Driver on Your PC:
- After the “HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n Driver” download is completed, open the downloaded file.
- If the file is in ZIP format, extract it to a folder.
- Find the setup file in the extracted folder.
- Double-click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n Specifications:
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n is a powerful and versatile monochrome laser printer that is ideal for small to medium sized businesses. It has a print speed of up to 35 pages per minute and a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 80,000 pages. The HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n also has a variety of connectivity options, including USB, Ethernet, and wireless.
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, which can be expanded to a maximum of 800 sheets with optional paper trays. The printer has a maximum resolution of 1200×1200 dpi, which produces sharp and detailed text and images. The HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n also supports a variety of media types, including envelopes, labels, cardstock, and transparencies.
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Recommendations to Better Utilize Your HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n:
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n Driver.
- Download the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n Driver from the HP website.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to install the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n Driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can start using the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401n Driver.
How do I install my HP LaserJet Pro 400?
- Unpack the printer from its box and remove all packing materials.
- Place the printer on a level surface in a location that has good ventilation.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into an outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Install the printer software on your computer. This can be done by inserting the included CD-ROM into your computer’s optical drive or by downloading the software from HP’s website.
- Connect the printer to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing the printer software.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro 400 to my computer?
- Check that your HP LaserJet Pro 400 and computer are both turned on, and that the printer is properly connected to your computer.
- Click on the “Ports” tab, and then click on the “Add Port” button.
- In the “Add Port” dialog box, select “Standard TCP/IP Port” and click on the “New Port” button.
- In the “New Port” dialog box, enter the IP address of your HP LaserJet Pro 400 printer, and then click on the “OK” button.
- In the “Printer Properties” dialog box, click on the “Apply” button and then click on the “OK” button.
- Your HP LaserJet Pro 400 printer should now be properly connected to your computer.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet m401n to 400?
- Begin by unboxing the HP LaserJet m401n printer and all of its accessories.
- Next, find a suitable location for the printer. It should be close to an electrical outlet and have enough space around it for ventilation.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on the printer.
- Use the USB cable to connect the printer to the computer.
- Once the connection is made, the computer will automatically install the necessary drivers for the printer.
- Finally, open up the printing software on the computer and follow the prompts to add the HP LaserJet m401n printer.
How do I update my HP LaserJet Pro 400 firmware?
- Download the latest firmware for your HP LaserJet Pro 400 printer from HP’s website.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the firmware file you downloaded in Step 1.
- Follow the prompts to update the firmware on your HP LaserJet Pro 400 printer.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet printer to my computer?
There are a few different ways that you can connect your HP LaserJet printer to your computer. The most common way is to connect the printer to a USB port on your computer. If your printer does not have a USB port, you can also connect the printer to an Ethernet port on your router.
To connect the printer to a USB port, simply plug the USB cable into the port on the printer and then into a USB port on your computer. If your computer does not have a USB port, you can purchase a USB to Ethernet adapter and then connect the printer to your router using an Ethernet cable.
Once the printer is connected to your computer, you will need to install the HP LaserJet drivers. These drivers can be downloaded from the HP website. Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print to your HP LaserJet printer.
How do I install my HP LaserJet printer on Windows 10?
- Visit the HP website and download the latest drivers for your printer model.
- Connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer drivers.
How do I manually enter an IP address for my HP printer?
- On your computer, open the Control Panel.
- Click the ” Ports ” tab.
- In the “Printer name or IP address” field, enter the IP address of your printer.
- Close the “Printer Properties” window.
Your printer should now be able to print using the manually-entered IP address.
How do I find the IP address for my HP LaserJet Pro m402dn?
There are a few ways that you can go about finding the IP address for your HP LaserJet Pro m402dn. One way is to look in the printer’s control panel for the IP address. Another way is to print out a configuration page from the printer. This configuration page will list the IP address for the printer. Finally, you can use a tool like IP Scanner to scan your network for the printer’s IP address.
How do I connect my HP Laserjet Pro 400 m451dn to my wireless network?
If your wireless router is already set up and working, you can use the HP wireless setup wizard to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon.
- Touch the Setup Wizard icon, and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to your wireless network.
If you need more help, see the HP support document Connecting a HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer to a Wireless Network.
Is HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401a wireless?
The HP Laserjet Pro 400 m401a is a monochrome laser printer that offers print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute. This printer also offers wireless printing capabilities, allowing you to print from virtually anywhere in your home or office.