If you are looking for an HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401d driver, you can download the driver from the table below based on your operating system. This printer is a great choice for your home or small office needs.
HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401d Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
How Can You Install HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401d Driver on Your PC:
- Download the “HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401d Driver” from our website.
- Once the download is completed, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- Once the installation is completed, restart your computer to complete the process.
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401d is a monochrome laser printer designed for small to medium sized businesses. It has a print speed of up to 35 pages per minute and a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 80,000 pages. The printer has a standard paper capacity of 250 sheets, but can be upgraded to a maximum of 800 sheets. The M401d also has a 50-sheet automatic document feeder for scanning and copying multi-page documents.
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401d has a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, which produces sharp text and detailed graphics. The printer also has duplex printing capabilities, allowing users to print on both sides of a page. The M401d is compatible with a variety of paper sizes and types, including envelopes, labels, and cardstock.
A Few Pointers on How to Use HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401d:
- Download and install the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401d Driver from the HP website.
- Connect the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401d printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Turn on the printer and open the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401d Driver.
- Select the printer from the list of devices and click on the “Install” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I install my LaserJet Pro 400?
- Unpack the printer and remove all packing materials.
- Connect the power cord and plug it into an outlet.
- Follow the instructions in the printer’s manual to complete the installation process.
How do I setup my HP LaserJet M102?
- To begin, power on the HP LaserJet M102 and wait for it to initialize.
- Next, open the paper tray and load it with the proper paper type and size.
- Once the paper is loaded, close the paper tray and press the button to begin printing.
- The HP LaserJet M102 will now start printing your documents.
- To finish, simply wait for the HP LaserJet M102 to finish printing and then power it off.
How do I install HP LaserJet m101 M106?
- Before beginning, gather all materials needed to complete the installation. This includes the HP LaserJet m101 M106 printer, a power cord, USB cable, and computer.
- Begin by connecting the power cord to the printer, then plugging it into an outlet. Next, use the USB cable to connect the printer to the computer.
- Once everything is plugged in, turn on the printer. The computer should automatically recognize the new hardware and begin the installation process. Follow any on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
How do I setup my HP LaserJet Pro 400 m451nw wireless printer?
- Unpack the printer from its box and remove all packing materials.
- Find a suitable location for the printer, making sure that there is an electrical outlet nearby.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and plug it into the outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Install the printer software on your computer. This can be done by either inserting the software CD that came with the printer, or by downloading the software from the HP website.
- Once the software is installed, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process. This will include connecting the printer to your wireless network.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro 400 to wireless network?
- Begin by powering on the HP LaserJet Pro 400 and your wireless router.
- After selecting your wireless network, enter the password for the network when prompted.
- The printer should now be successfully connected to your wireless network.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet printer to my computer?
- Install the driver software. This will likely be an automatic process, but you may need to download drivers from the HP website first. Once the software is installed, you should be able to print from your computer to the HP LaserJet printer.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro M203dw printer to Wi-Fi?
- Begin by accessing the printer’s control panel.
- Locate and select the “Wireless” menu.
- Choose the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option.
- Select your wireless network from the list of available networks.
- Enter the password for your wireless network when prompted.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup process.
How do I connect my HP laser printer to my wireless network?
- Check that your wireless router is turned on and connected to the internet.
- Find the SSID (name) and password for your wireless network.
- On the printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon or button.
- Select your SSID from the list of available networks.
- Enter your wireless password when prompted.
- Your printer should now be connected to your wireless network.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro m102a?
- First, make sure that your HP LaserJet Pro m102a printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Next, open the “Printers & Scanners” settings on your computer.
- Click on the “Add a printer or scanner” option.
- Select your HP LaserJet Pro m102a printer from the list of available devices.
- Click on the “Add” button to add your printer.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro m202dw wireless?
- Start by unboxing the printer and removing all of the packing materials. Next, find the wireless setup card that came with the printer and insert it into the printer’s control panel.
- On the control panel, locate the wireless icon and press the button next to it. This will bring up the wireless menu. Select the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Once the wizard has been completed, your printer will be connected to your wireless network. To test the connection, try printing a test page from your computer.
- If you have any trouble connecting your printer, you can always contact HP customer support for assistance.
- That’s it! You should now be able to print wirelessly from your HP LaserJet Pro m202dw printer.
How do I update my HP LaserJet 400 MFP M425dn firmware?
- Visit the HP website and locate the LaserJet 400 MFP M425dn firmware update page.
- Download the latest firmware update for your printer model.
- Unzip the downloaded file and run the firmware update program.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update the firmware on your printer.
Is HP LaserJet Pro 400 m401dne wireless?
The HP LaserJet Pro 400 m401dne is a wireless printer that can be used in a home or small office. This printer is able to connect to a wireless network and print from any computer that is connected to the same network. The HP LaserJet Pro 400 m401dne is a great choice for those who need a wireless printer that is easy to use and is affordable.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet Pro m118dw printer to Wi-Fi?
- Check that your HP LaserJet Pro m118dw printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer or mobile device.
- On your computer or mobile device, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor app.
- Select your HP LaserJet Pro m118dw printer, then click Next.
- Click the Fix Printing button to connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
- Once the connection is successful, you should see a green check mark next to your printer’s name.
How do I reset my HP printer to factory settings?
If you’re looking to reset your HP printer to factory settings, there are a few different ways you can do so. Depending on your model of HP printer, the steps may vary slightly, but the overall process is generally the same.
To start, you’ll want to power off your printer and unplug it from the power source. Once it’s powered down, you’ll need to locate the reset button. This is usually located on the back of the printer, near the power cord.
Once you’ve found the reset button, you’ll need to press and hold it for a few seconds. After a few seconds have passed, you can release the button and power on your printer.
Once your printer is powered on, you should see a message indicating that the factory settings have been restored. At this point, you can go ahead and set up your printer as you normally would.
How do I connect my printer via Wi-Fi?
To connect a printer to Wi-Fi, first check to see if your printer has a built-in Wi-Fi capability. Many newer printers have this feature. If your printer does not have built-in Wi-Fi, you can still connect it to a Wi-Fi network using a USB adapter.
Once you have confirmed that your printer has Wi-Fi capability, the next step is to connect it to your Wi-Fi network. The specific steps to do this will vary depending on your printer model, but generally you will need to enter your Wi-Fi password and select your network from a list of available networks.
Once your printer is connected to your Wi-Fi network, you should be able to print wirelessly from any computer or mobile device that is also connected to the same network.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet m402n to my computer?
- In order to connect your HP LaserJet m402n to your computer, you will need to gather a few things first. You will need a USB cable, an Ethernet cable, and a power cord.
- Once you have all of the necessary cables, you will need to connect the USB cable to the printer and to your computer. Next, connect the Ethernet cable to the printer and to your router. Finally, plug in the power cord to the printer and to an outlet.
- Once everything is plugged in and turned on, your computer should automatically detect the printer. If it does not, you may need to install the drivers for the printer. Once the drivers are installed, you should be able to print from your computer to the printer.